Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: An Azure hilted Initiate V2?  (Read 2187 times)
Rakfan Sytor
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: June 23, 2020, 01:43:28 AM »

So, I just ordered a saber with sound and the order was large enough to qualify for a free initiate saber. Naturally, I grabbed one, because why wouldn't you? Well, I got mine today, and something weird had happened.

The free saber I got was an Initiate V2, nothing strange there, but the hilt?
The hilt was a blue Azure color like the Azure Butcher or Reaper. I've never seen anything like that before.
Has anyone ever seen something like it?

Here it is next to my Dominix v2. Crazy, right? Ironically, the button and LED color was blue as well, but not the pommel.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 02:29:11 AM »

Hmm. Definitely strange Tongue Maybe they're planning on some more anodized sabers finally

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 02:33:49 AM »

Never seen anything like that, but it sure is sexy in blue. Could have been part of a test batch, guess it would make sense to try it out on their least expensive hilts. Ether way, that is a very unique saber. Kudos!

Also what color is the blade on it out of curiosity?

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Ganor rysode
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 03:11:20 AM »

Yeah bro,the blue is really smooth.  I got the legacy (i think), its the kenobi hilt but has a blue emitter and "knob for a belt loop"   I think the blue looks good but I mustve not checked it out too much before I ordered it.   I thought  the pommel and the striping were also blue.  It still looks good, but i think if all the black parts were blue it'd be amazing

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Rakfan Sytor
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2020, 03:36:59 AM »

The LED color is blue, as well as the button.

Rakfan Sytor
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2020, 03:43:03 AM »

Yeah bro,the blue is really smooth.  I got the legacy (i think), its the kenobi hilt but has a blue emitter and "knob for a belt loop"   I think the blue looks good but I mustve not checked it out too much before I ordered it.   I thought  the pommel and the striping were also blue.  It still looks good, but i think if all the black parts were blue it'd be amazing

In response to this, I say:
That saber you have, they sell on the website. Mine is nowhere to be found, and I have never heard of a single other instance of this one.

Still, nice saber!

Ganor rysode
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2020, 03:43:48 AM »

It actually pulses violet.  This was the forth saber i ordered (3rrd received)
      My first 2 are diamond blades and they are gonna be my babies.  But its alot more fun to fight your friend.  So im gonna grab a few more grab bags and get my boys into it.   

Rakfan Sytor
Force Sensitive

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2020, 03:45:56 AM »

It actually pulses violet.  This was the forth saber i ordered (3rrd received)
      My first 2 are diamond blades and they are gonna be my babies.  But its alot more fun to fight your friend.  So im gonna grab a few more grab bags and get my boys into it.  

I think you are missing the point here. I'm saying that the hilt finish that this has, on this specific hilt model can not be purchased. The Initiate v2 only comes in silver and black hilts, not blue like this one. The LED colors are not what I am talking about.

Ganor rysode
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2020, 03:48:31 AM »

Yeah man, I was just talking about what would look cool.  Im a grown man order combat lightsabers in the mail. I dont know enough about to wax technical

Ganor rysode
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2020, 03:49:21 AM »

But yes the initiate showing up blue was aweso.e

Rakfan Sytor
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2020, 03:53:08 AM »

Yeah man, I was just talking about what would look cool.  Im a grown man order combat lightsabers in the mail. I dont know enough about to wax technical

Nah, that's fair. This order was my splurge for my 21st birthday. Got a Crimson Reaper with Emerald v4 sound.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2020, 11:37:43 AM »

I have never seen it but I like it!

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2020, 07:51:28 PM »

Either it's REALLY old, from when a good number of sabers were available in Azure and Crimson (like the Standard Issue and Liberator), or it's REALLY new, and they're going to start offering more sabers in Azure and Crimson.

My guess it's that it's a very old leftover. Like 10+ years old.

Pretty cool that US not only still had it, but that they sent it out (if I worked for US and had found it, I would have bought it on the spot).

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

ktulu1347
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 87

Nerd for 3 decades plus and darn proud of it

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2020, 08:39:40 AM »

You are one lucky sod.  I LOVE Initiate V2s and I would buy that in a heartbeat if they were available.

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain."

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2020, 12:02:39 PM »

You are one lucky sod.  I LOVE Initiate V2s and I would buy that in a heartbeat if they were available.

Right? And in that wicked looking blue at that Wink

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: