Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Writing to saber  (Read 949 times)
Kain_Hydrannos
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: June 26, 2020, 09:04:41 PM »

Hello friends, I'm not sure if this is the right part of the the forum to post this to, but I wanted to make sure this question got seen with some degree of expedience. I bought my good friend and I couple of Diamond sabers, and we are trying to program them. We attempted to program them once already but he was getting a message saying he had a file in an Lgc format or something to that effect, and it said he needed to have it in a different format in order to write to the saber. Long story short, it's not letting us write our changes to the sabers. I would greatly appreciate any advice on how to fix this issue.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 09:43:14 PM »

Actually, this would work out better in the Diamond Database subforum.  And if you haven’t done this already, look in there and see if you can find an answer to your question while you wait for someone with more specific knowledge and experience than I have to reply.

Hey, Moderators, would it be appropriate to move this thread over to the Diamond Database?

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 11:32:13 AM »

Actually, this would work out better in the Diamond Database subforum.  And if you haven’t done this already, look in there and see if you can find an answer to your question while you wait for someone with more specific knowledge and experience than I have to reply.

Hey, Moderators, would it be appropriate to move this thread over to the Diamond Database?

Cy is absolutely correct as to where to go/ask  Smiley

Point for you, Cy   Wink

Hello friends, I'm not sure if this is the right part of the the forum to post this to, but I wanted to make sure this question got seen with some degree of expedience. I bought my good friend and I couple of Diamond sabers, and we are trying to program them. We attempted to program them once already but he was getting a message saying he had a file in an Lgc format or something to that effect, and it said he needed to have it in a different format in order to write to the saber. Long story short, it's not letting us write our changes to the sabers. I would greatly appreciate any advice on how to fix this issue.

Kain, I would recommend that you send a PM to our resident Diamond Duke and sound font expert KaiserSosay.  I am confident that he could help you out with your dilemma  Smiley

Good luck!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 06:24:45 PM »

Did you get your problem resolved? I'm totally willing to help!

Cyclops942 is right. This should go in the diamond part of the forum.  I completely missed it until now.
In the diamond part,  I would have seen it immediately and helped sooner. Let me know if you need some help.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: