Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: AV Switch Casing  (Read 613 times)
Hiltops Of Glory
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« on: June 29, 2020, 10:00:40 AM »

I recently purchased my first couple of Ultrasabers. On my mystery box saber I noticed that the casing around the av switch is loose. Has anyone else had a similar problem? I assume the quick solution is just to use some glue and glue it back in place. Since I'm new I wanted to check in with the community and make sure that's the proper course of action to take. Thanks!-HOG

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 04:33:19 PM »

That is a bezel ring just on the to make it look smooth. They almost always have a little looseness because they are held in place by the switch itself and that is just glued in place from the inside. A drop of glue is about the only way to stop it but it is completely unnecessary unless the tiny movement really bothers you.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Hiltops Of Glory
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 01:49:05 AM »

That is a bezel ring just on the to make it look smooth. They almost always have a little looseness because they are held in place by the switch itself and that is just glued in place from the inside. A drop of glue is about the only way to stop it but it is completely unnecessary unless the tiny movement really bothers you.

Thank you for the response, I really appreciate it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: