Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New here, from FL  (Read 1498 times)
Meesah
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: July 01, 2020, 02:16:33 AM »

I just joined here and I have purchased a saber. I am waiting patiently as I understand that corona is slowing things up a bit. I am glad to be here and am looking forward to some fantastic discussions.

"Do it." - Darth Sidious

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 02:19:20 AM »

Welcome to the board and relax about your order it will come 7-8 weeks maybe faster or longer depending on what you orderd, alot here to read and learn about saber and some good story writing here , experts on all things US sabers from handling, electronics, modding, etc, enjoy

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Meesah
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 02:26:38 AM »

I just ordered it...so no worries. I got the Aeon V4 stunt saber. I am a huge Star Wars fan and have been waiting on the right time to get my hands on a saber that is practical and beautiful. I have heard nothing but fantastic things about this company and I just had to go with what a buddy of mine calls "...the best saber manufacturers on the f-ing planet". I have been reading some of the posts in this forum and just love the in-depth knowledge that is shared here.

"Do it." - Darth Sidious

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 02:34:27 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 02:41:15 AM »

Welcome!

I suggest you pass the time by reading lots of posts (which you seem to already have started), watching lots of unboxing videos and reviews, catching some of the fanfiction and RPGs, and maybe even studying some of the spinning and flow videos.

There is LOTS to do, and as the old saying goes, if you aren’t careful, you might even learn something. 

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 06:01:07 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 08:17:33 AM »

Hey welcome

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 12:08:58 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum, Meesah

Meesah
Force Sensitive

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2020, 06:35:00 PM »

i have been watching a whole lot of the videos here and I love the information contained therein...especially the saber flow videos. And speaking of flow, Infinite, I have been watching your videos and seeing how you progressed. You are amazing with a saber and I just hope that I can get to where you are at some point.

"Do it." - Darth Sidious

drEe
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 13

Life long Star Wars nerd but not yet a Master

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2020, 01:17:43 AM »

Welcome and enjoy the site. congrats on the purchase and keep the patients high. When you get your take, we would love to see it.

DrEe Windu

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2020, 01:33:42 AM »

saber / staff routines are all about constant practice. make sure your do it on a very soft surface because you will drop your saber alot , go for slow clean techniques speed will come . even years of staff training i still drop mine i just make my drops look cool.... NOT . Now for my personal opinions there are two schools of thought on spinning, demo style and combat style i prefer combat styles not as cool looking but dam effective. if your going to do heavy dueling control on strike is important . find a partner or set up a dummy if need notes on how to construct a dummy hit me up. i would also suggest going to a home center and grab yourself wood dowel rods as close to size as your saber / staff no big deal you mess up a $6.00 piece of wood vs a big money saber . there are several  spin videos here and on you tube my favorite spin person is Michelle christa smith she has a vast playlist.
Be safe and enjoy

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print