Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Who loves Sentinel Yellow.......Kham loves Sentinel Yellow.  (Read 6037 times)
Darth_Kiro
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2012, 02:42:58 AM »

Alright thank you

Currently owned Sabers:

Dark Initiate V2 LE - VA
Aeon V3 LE - AS X2
Grab Bag - Blue Liberator - Guardian Blue

Wish List:
Dark Prophecy V3 - SY

Jenny
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 56

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2012, 02:55:11 AM »

That's a great review... at first, I thought you were wearing black nail polish, and I was going to ask what brand, but then I saw it's just green, so never mind. Cool

That yellow does look fantastic, and it's not a color I would have considered seriously before... but you make it look good!

My sweetie is a big fan of anything orange, and I've been thinking about making an orange-bladed sabre.  I need to find someone's review of the orange so I can see, though, 'cause the static picture on the web page makes it look more yellow than orange.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2012, 05:08:44 AM »

That's a great review... at first, I thought you were wearing black nail polish, and I was going to ask what brand, but then I saw it's just green, so never mind. Cool

That yellow does look fantastic, and it's not a color I would have considered seriously before... but you make it look good!

My sweetie is a big fan of anything orange, and I've been thinking about making an orange-bladed sabre.  I need to find someone's review of the orange so I can see, though, 'cause the static picture on the web page makes it look more yellow than orange.

Yeah the Fire Orange is tough to photograph, but it's a rather "true" orange.  The picture on the main Ultrasabers page, showing the colors, is actually very representative of their hues - it's truly a fiery orange color.  Pyrestone is a deeper red-orange color, but I'll let Kham elaborate on that as I don't own that color myself.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2012, 01:56:55 PM »

Yeah the Fire Orange is tough to photograph, but it's a rather "true" orange.  The picture on the main Ultrasabers page, showing the colors, is actually very representative of their hues - it's truly a fiery orange color.  Pyrestone is a deeper red-orange color, but I'll let Kham elaborate on that as I don't own that color myself.

I would say it depends really on her personality type, FO is a much more subdued orange where the PO is more "Lava" orange.

Both of the colors are sick the difference is just adding more red to one instead of the other.

I'll see if I can do a comparison for you, granted the camera lets it happen. Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Jenny
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 56

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2012, 09:04:54 PM »

I'd appreciate that, Kham, and I'm amused that you picked up on "her" personality, even though all I said was "my sweetie." Wink (And yes, you're right).

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2012, 09:17:00 PM »

If this helps at all, I reviewed my Dark Standard Issue staff a while back:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1634.0

The pics come off more yellow than the color really appears, but it gives you some idea.  Kham-Ryn would know best though, he actually has the different orange colors to compare side by side.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: