Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Any info on the RAVEN coming back in stock?  (Read 1585 times)
MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« on: July 02, 2020, 08:30:17 PM »

Been dying to get this saber since I first saw it on the website back in January.  I've never seen it listed as "in stock".
Really want to get both SS options with Violet Amethyst and a Yellow illuminated Silver A/V switch.
I've checked forthis saber every week for 6 months.  I don't care what promotion is in play when it pops back up, I'm pulling the trigger.
Any rumors?

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

SandmanLLL
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 11:21:41 PM »

Yeah I always liked that one.  I've never seen it in stock myself

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 01:41:50 AM »

I was lucky to get my Super Sith Raven when I did.  Its so odd that it's been out of stock for awhile.

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2020, 05:03:32 AM »

It's not odd, there's a shortage of machined parts. Based on the main ordering site, I'm going to guess that they're out of claws and/or the part the claws screw into.

I'm also going to guess that they're trying to get parts/hilts for higher volume hilts first, meaning that you'll likely see the Initiate/Aeon/Dominix v3's back in stock first.

It's funny, you can look at the site right now and have a pretty good idea which hilts are the most common in Grab Bags.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2020, 01:39:15 AM »

It's not odd, there's a shortage of machined parts. Based on the main ordering site, I'm going to guess that they're out of claws and/or the part the claws screw into.

I'm also going to guess that they're trying to get parts/hilts for higher volume hilts first, meaning that you'll likely see the Initiate/Aeon/Dominix v3's back in stock first.

It's funny, you can look at the site right now and have a pretty good idea which hilts are the most common in Grab Bags.

True, and maybe also surmise why MB's are taking weeks to process.  I was also lucky when I went through my MB phase when dozens were indeed stacked behind Emory in that video on the website.   I got my tracking number the following morning after I'd ordered, and it arrived a few days later.. Now it would seem they are making MB's as they need them, in the general production process (although I hope the hilt is picked in a somewhat "random" fashion}

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2020, 06:09:28 AM »

Now it would seem they are making MB's as they need them, in the general production process (although I hope the hilt is picked in a somewhat "random" fashion}

This right here is what has been of my mind lately. It's a thing to pick one random "box" from a shelf, though I do believe they know what is inside, it is an entirely other thing to build a "random" one from scratch. So how do they decide what they build to ship as MB is the question =)

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2020, 08:58:42 PM »

The Raven will be back in stock at some point, I'm sure.US hasn't been in the habit of discontinuing hilts for some years now. Not since the V3's came out has this happened, and that was 8 years ago now, so it being discontinued is very unlikely. It's just a victim of the many supply issues they're having at the moment.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

SandmanLLL
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2020, 01:29:03 AM »

This right here is what has been of my mind lately. It's a thing to pick one random "box" from a shelf, though I do believe they know what is inside, it is an entirely other thing to build a "random" one from scratch. So how do they decide what they build to ship as MB is the question =)
I have always wondered how "random" the Mystery Boxes are.  I guess I'm just suspicious, but I have always wondered if they keep a proper ratio of value in there.  I wonder that about everything that is "hidden", of course that's the rage these days.  At least with major companies they have to post the actual ratio of things they put in the boxes.

with US we are all just kind of hoping that they are actually putting the more valuable stuff in there on occasion.  Didn't stop me from ordering a couple though....

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: