Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: One of a kind thin neck saber.  (Read 5563 times)
TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« on: July 03, 2020, 06:38:42 PM »

As many of you know I am very creative and make all types of things. I am always on the look out for lost Greeblies in the wild to give a home to. Sometimes they sit in my Greeblie box for months or years before inspiration hits and revel there true glory. This happened a couple days ago while I was digging through the "box of wonders". A image of a thin neck saber began to swirl in my mind and I got to work. I love the rough look of the bare metals and construction residue so I knew this hilt would be rough and tumble.

I decided that it was created by a survivor of Order 66. When word of Anakin's fall into darkness reached him at the temple on Coruscant, he fled and left every thing behind, including his first saber. He would have to make his weapon from what ever pieces he could find or buy on the black market. It would not be finely polished but a more utilitarian tool.

It is still a WIP I have a few ideas for it and at least one part that will have to be bought. Then comes the joy of installing it.

Here is it so far, he has yet found all the pieces, but at least the troopers have stopped hunting him.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 07:57:13 PM »

Welll done!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2020, 12:40:22 PM »

Very nicely done. Can't wait to see the final direction you take it to.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2020, 11:22:01 PM »

It's definitely unique.
Has kind of a steampunk vibe to it

Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2020, 11:49:07 PM »

Looking good so far

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

TR-77477
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2020, 12:05:06 AM »

It's definitely unique.

I’m not really into steampunk but I do love the look of natural brass, bronze and copper. That whole family of metals calls out to me.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB

Gifted

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2020, 02:48:25 AM »

I’m not really into steampunk but I do love the look of natural brass, bronze and copper. That whole family of metals calls out to me.
To me, they feel warm, even when you’re just looking at a picture of them.  The silver ones speak of coolness and cleanliness, a calmness of spirit, while these whisper of warmth, a fiery spirit, and passion.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2020, 03:06:29 AM »

In keeping with the SW verse all of the hilts work for there purpose  the rest is about aesthetics some like the fancy decked out ones others like myself prefer the simple sleeker style , some prefer single saber, some duelweld  others are drawn to Tonfa, flamberge and staffs, order what fits your style use as you see fit its about enjoying the hobby

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2020, 09:20:04 PM »

As many of you know I am very creative and make all types of things. I am always on the look out for lost Greeblies in the wild to give a home to. Sometimes they sit in my Greeblie box for months or years before inspiration hits and revel there true glory. This happened a couple days ago while I was digging through the "box of wonders". A image of a thin neck saber began to swirl in my mind and I got to work. I love the rough look of the bare metals and construction residue so I knew this hilt would be rough and tumble.

I decided that it was created by a survivor of Order 66. When word of Anakin's fall into darkness reached him at the temple on Coruscant, he fled and left every thing behind, including his first saber. He would have to make his weapon from what ever pieces he could find or buy on the black market. It would not be finely polished but a more utilitarian tool.

It is still a WIP I have a few ideas for it and at least one part that will have to be bought. Then comes the joy of installing it.

Here is it so far, he has yet found all the pieces, but at least the troopers have stopped hunting him.

TR, it's this kind of creativity that I REALLY appreciate (one of the most poignant reasons being that I absolutely canNOT do anything so awesome  Wink).  Great job!

It's definitely unique.

I thought the same exact thing, TJ  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2020, 12:00:42 AM »

I like it, it has a lot of characters and has been through a few battles or two...

TR-77477
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2020, 11:49:15 PM »

TR, it's this kind of creativity that I REALLY appreciate (one of the most poignant reasons being that I absolutely canNOT do anything so awesome  Wink).  Great job!

I think anybody can do something like this. It just takes a little bit of practice and be in open to what the material wants to turn into

To me, they feel warm, even when you’re just looking at a picture of them.  The silver ones speak of coolness and cleanliness, a calmness of spirit, while these whisper of warmth, a fiery spirit, and passion.

I like that term, it does have a warm feeling to it.

Make-A-Wish Donations

Gifted

TR-77477
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2020, 01:37:45 PM »

I have mad some progress on it and I really like where it has gone. I still have a switch body to install and I am thinking it may stay a belt hanger.

Make-A-Wish Donations

Gifted

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2020, 12:48:41 AM »

Wow...

TR-77477
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2020, 12:51:18 PM »

Switch box came in and I think it's a little big but I like it.

AND !!! a new one.

Make-A-Wish Donations

Gifted

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2020, 07:51:55 PM »

And... WOW again.  Another DS point for you, too.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: