Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Diamond Controller Need Help!  (Read 1959 times)
ANAKIN0211
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 20

« on: July 05, 2020, 11:23:09 PM »

Does anyone know how to make Flash on clash on different sound fonts?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 01:04:08 AM »

This will get seen faster if you post this question in the Saber Forum > Ultra Sabers Discussion > The Obsidian Order > Diamond Database sub-forum, instead.  Heck, if you go there and look around, you might even find the answer before someone answers your question.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

ANAKIN0211
Knight Officer

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2020, 01:50:57 AM »

This will get seen faster if you post this question in the Saber Forum > Ultra Sabers Discussion > The Obsidian Order > Diamond Database sub-forum, instead.  Heck, if you go there and look around, you might even find the answer before someone answers your question.
Thank you so much!

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2020, 09:12:53 PM »

I'm a little confused by your question.  You have a diamond saber and want to change your flash on clash?

Colors or sounds?
Your question is very vague.  To answer it directly,  Yes. I know how to make flash on clash on different sound fonts.

Did you have a question about how you do it?
 Colors or sounds?
Advanced editor or quick editor?
What are you trying to accomplish exactly?
If you give details,  I'll give advice.

ANAKIN0211
Knight Officer

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2020, 09:55:21 PM »

I'm a little confused by your question.  You have a diamond saber and want to change your flash on clash?

Colors or sounds?
Your question is very vague.  To answer it directly,  Yes. I know how to make flash on clash on different sound fonts.

Did you have a question about how you do it?
 Colors or sounds?
Advanced editor or quick editor?
What are you trying to accomplish exactly?
If you give details,  I'll give advice.
Hello! Thank you very much for the reply. Ill try to explain in better detail... So diamond comes pre installed with 9 different fonts which are all pretty good. So the first empty slot #10 i wanted to take the episode 2 sound font thats already on the board and modify it so that when i clash with another saber the flash would be red. Currently the episode 2 font has a whiteishh flash and it stays on for over 1 sec which i find strange to begin with. Also for lockup on the same font (epi 2) id like it the lock up with red to white in a fast flicker which i cant seem to get right when i try to modify it in the advanced editor mode.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2020, 11:21:17 PM »

Here is Ep 2 modified the way you wanted it.  It is a pfnt file so you can load it directly to your saber.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1evDFzi5ALilDGBltWLA4P1DvJPNEwHPl/view?usp=sharing

Here is a video explanation of how I did it. So you can do it yourself, hopefully!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HR4l5PTFkw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HR4l5PTFkw</a>

SandmanLLL
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2020, 01:23:45 AM »

Here is Ep 2 modified the way you wanted it.  It is a pfnt file so you can load it directly to your saber.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1evDFzi5ALilDGBltWLA4P1DvJPNEwHPl/view?usp=sharing

Here is a video explanation of how I did it. So you can do it yourself, hopefully!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HR4l5PTFkw#

Hey Man, the video seems great. But I just wanted to point out that your name is displayed when you show the file locations.  Not sure if that's a problem for you or not, just wanted to let you know.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2020, 01:40:05 AM »

Hey Man, the video seems great. But I just wanted to point out that your name is displayed when you show the file locations.  Not sure if that's a problem for you or not, just wanted to let you know.

...and how do you know that's my name?

Just kidding! Thanks for the heads up! I noticed it on an older video too.  I dont really care though. Anyone that wants to mess with me will find out the real reason I go by Keyser Soze. I don't recommend stopping by my home uninvited! 
 Good eyes you have for spotting that and again thank you for the warning.  I'm just too lazy to do anything about it. Maybe I should though. Especially now that we have drawn attention to it.

SandmanLLL
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2020, 01:48:06 AM »

Yeah..... My bad.  I guess I should have just messaged you directly... Woops!

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2020, 02:14:57 AM »

Yeah..... My bad.  I guess I should have just messaged you directly... Woops!

No worries! It's all good!
 Genuinely,  thank you for the heads up! I gave you a point for your good deed.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: