Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Anyone else thinking this?  (Read 688 times)
Nethendol
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

Hi, I'm Rodney, and I am a Grey Jedi.

« on: July 11, 2020, 09:24:30 PM »

Do you think they should make a multiplayer and tier fighting Star Wars video game similar to Mortal Kombat, but with lightsaber and vibroblade/vibrosword action?

Rodney

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2020, 02:05:45 AM »

Do you think they should make a multiplayer and tier fighting Star Wars video game similar to Mortal Kombat, but with lightsaber and vibroblade/vibrosword action?

It wasn't a multi-player game, but Masters of Teras Kasi was a fighting game for the original Playstation.  No finishing moves, it was more like a Street Fighter style game.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2021, 09:23:50 AM »

Having played SWBF 2 (newer version) as heroes/villains, Force Unleashed, and Fallen Order... I say yes. It's epic going 1 v 1 in full fledged lightsaber duels. If they made a game in this style, I'd have to play it for sure.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: