Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Diamond Controller out of the box  (Read 2317 times)
Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« on: July 13, 2020, 06:24:39 PM »

Quick question, I’ve got my first Diamond controller saber coming and I was just wondering other than my requested blade color/ flash/ pulse request, does it come loaded with some type of standard sound/color combo for the other preloaded fonts? Or are they random?

I realize I can adjust all of this myself, just wondering what it comes like out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 06:28:04 PM »

Well with my 1st and only diamond saber for now came with 9 other fonts and colours I don't know if they're random though

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2020, 07:41:09 PM »

Thanks Drifter. I was just hopeful it wasn’t the same color choice on every font as the one I chose

Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2020, 07:44:17 PM »

No worries happy to be helpful 1 of the fonts could be the same colour as your order but it sounds different but I reckon the diamond saber is totally worth it

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2020, 09:22:21 PM »

The fonts it comes with are standard, and are listed below.  Each one has a different default blade color:

The Diamond Controller comes already configured to drive a Red-Green-Blue-White LED and with preinstalled fonts. There’s no need to connect your saber to the computer unless you want to make some significant changes. It is ready to use and full of possibilities straight from the box.

A font is a collection of effects that define how your sabers looks and sounds. Your board can hold up to 16 fonts and comes with 9 preinstalled:
♦ Obsidian
♦ Black Star
♦ Sith
♦ Ancient Saber
♦ Episode I
♦ Episode II
♦ Episode IV
♦ Episode V
♦ Episode VI

Note that “Obsidian” will be your chosen Diamond settings regarding the main color, Pulse color, and Flash on Clash. For the others, here you go (each one has Adegan Silver for Flash on Clash):
♦ Black Star   - Sentinel Yellow
♦ Sith   - Blazing Red
♦ Ancient Saber   - Fire Orange
♦ Episode I   - Guardian Blue
♦ Episode II   - Arctic Blue
♦ Episode IV   - Sunriders Destiny
♦ Episode V   -  Violet Amethyst
♦ Episode VI  - Consular Green

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2020, 09:53:52 PM »

The fonts it comes with are standard, and are listed below.  Each one has a different default blade color:

Note that “Obsidian” will be your chosen Diamond settings regarding the main color, Pulse color, and Flash on Clash. For the others, here you go (each one has Adegan Silver for Flash on Clash):
♦ Black Star   - Sentinel Yellow
♦ Sith   - Blazing Red
♦ Ancient Saber   - Fire Orange
♦ Episode I   - Guardian Blue
♦ Episode II   - Arctic Blue
♦ Episode IV   - Sunriders Destiny
♦ Episode V   -  Violet Amethyst
♦ Episode VI  - Consular Green
Thanks Cyclops that’s exactly what I was looking for.  

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2020, 09:41:56 PM »

Thanks Cyclops that’s exactly what I was looking for.  

Kinda figured that’s what you were hunting; glad to see I was right, and you got the info you wanted.  Just FYI, that info will come in a printout (front/back, 2 pages/1 sheet) that accompanies your Diamond saber.  The first part I posted (without the colors) is also in the Diamond Controller manual (which can be found here.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2020, 02:28:51 AM »

Kinda figured that’s what you were hunting; glad to see I was right, and you got the info you wanted.  Just FYI, that info will come in a printout (front/back, 2 pages/1 sheet) that accompanies your Diamond saber.  The first part I posted (without the colors) is also in the Diamond Controller manual (which can be found here.

Thanks Cyclops, my saber is sitting on my desk waiting for me to get home to it tomorrow night.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: