Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Being patient but also Concerned  (Read 998 times)
climswar
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: July 16, 2020, 02:24:08 PM »

I placed an order on June 26 and I've been patient but I'm ready post about other people putting in orders around same timeline and getting notifications on their orders/shipments but I haven't received any kind of notification other than my Order # and 3 digital coupons for friends and family is this normal? I'm ok with waiting but any notification will take the concern away...

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2020, 02:32:07 PM »

I placed an order on June 26 and I've been patient but I'm ready post about other people putting in orders around same timeline and getting notifications on their orders/shipments but I haven't received any kind of notification other than my Order # and 3 digital coupons for friends and family is this normal? I'm ok with waiting but any notification will take the concern away...

If you go take a look in the General section of the forum, specifically the "I'm (Im)patiently waiting" thread you will see many people are in the same boat.  There are explanations there on the many unfortunate issues US is suffering of late.  But I will tell you that orders currently are being processed by whats available not who ordered first. It's entirely possible the saber you ordered is missing a component they are waiting on.  You can Email them at the "Info" email address and politely ask about an update.  It may take a while for a response since they are being flooded with emails currently but as always, be patient.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

climswar
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2020, 02:36:54 PM »

Yup I read some of the post and I understand with the whole covid situation and I did send out an email but like I said other than an order # there is no other notification and I'm asking others if they experience something if they did then I will not be so worried about it... I'm old so buying stuff online gets me paranoid.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2020, 02:42:03 PM »

Pull up a chair, this is going to take a while....

Prior to 2020, their processing time was about a week, but thanks to numerous factors - Rise of Skywalker mania, Covid-19 affecting their workforce and that of the companies they get their components from, shortages of materials, and so on - their manufacturing process is significantly delayed.  They've been telling people 3-4 weeks processing time, and are trying to hold to that, but these days the average seems to be 6-8 weeks.  Some have been waiting longer than that, as evidenced in the threads.  It depends on what you ordered, and if the components are in stock.  They are not processing orders sequentially, but are processing what they can, when they can.

Adding to this madness are email and communication issues.  They had a big snafu that went down on May 25, resulting in ALL their emails up to that day being wiped out.  As of now, only one email address to the company works, info@ultrasabers.com, and because of the deluge of emails the company is experiencing, replies have been hit or miss.  Also, the website updates are nonexistent, no idea as to why.

Basically, it's the Perfect Storm called 2020.  

One thing I will point out though, is that orders ARE getting processed.   They have not halted any of that, they're just extremely delayed.  When your order is ready to ship, you'll get that Golden Ticket email directly from Ultrasabers.

Your order is pretty recent; my advice is to forget about it until week 6 or 7, and then, if you feel the need to, send an inquiry email about once a week to see what's up.  Be civil, and include your order number in the subject.   And remember that there's a chance you might not get a reply at first.

Is it right that things are this way?  Definitely not.  And I'm sure that the company itself wishes things were different as well.  This is just how it is for the time being.   Hopefully things will straighten out soon.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green