Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: tracking my order without making an account?  (Read 846 times)
Argonax
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: July 20, 2020, 03:10:39 AM »

(Apologies in advance as i am brand new here)
So i just ordered my first mysterbox and didnt register when i finalized the order, so now i cant seem to track the order or know the ETA on the delivery.

This there a way for me to track it without an account or link it to an account (which i literally made after making my order).

I have the ordernumber if that helps

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2020, 10:28:32 AM »

You could email Ultrasabers with the order number to see if they can link it to the new account. You should still get an email with tracking information once the saber ships if you entered one when ordering. That will be the only update that would give you and expected delivery time anyway. Until they ship even registered accounts only show "processing" from the moment it is ordered until it ships.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Malin
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 02:47:41 PM »

Wondering if you had any luck with that. I have the same problem. I placed my order June 3rd and have sent Ultra Sabers 5 emails trying to get info on my order with no response back from them.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2020, 04:06:23 PM »

Wondering if you had any luck with that. I have the same problem. I placed my order June 3rd and have sent Ultra Sabers 5 emails trying to get info on my order with no response back from them.

Keep trying.  Send email to info@ultrasabers.com and, as firehand10k advised, include the order number in the subject line.

I’m sorry, but that is the best advice I have to give.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2020, 05:14:21 AM »

I didn't even know this was possible! Order placed as a guest, without a profile? Maybe I ordered after they fixed this, making it impossible to do now? Seriously peaqued my curiosity, really wanting to know the resolution to these situations; but I doubt it'll be possible. Since the original poster and 2nd one with same issue never returned to forum and I see no US rep reply either... Guess it's a mystery for Scooby and the gang.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: