Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: YES, I'M GIVING ULTRASABERS FIVE STARS (and here's why....)  (Read 5501 times)
Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2020, 12:45:12 AM »

I also hope that this is just a temporary set of circumstances for US and that they get their act together as a whole in the near future.

Now that's a hope that I will raise a glass to with you.  Cheers.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

jeepeterson
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2020, 12:57:39 AM »

You ordered in June and already got yours? I'm jealous. I ordered in May and haven't heard a word.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2020, 01:07:49 AM »

You ordered in June and already got yours? I'm jealous. I ordered in May and haven't heard a word.

Trust me, I know I got lucky.  You'll get yours, though.   I know the situation sucks, but your goodies will come.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

jeepeterson
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2020, 01:29:43 AM »

That is good to hear. It would be nice to hear from someone official.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2020, 01:33:27 AM »

That is good to hear. It would be nice to hear from someone official.

Well....I'm an official customer with two other orders out there.  How's that?   Cool

Seriously, though, I know it takes a whole lot of patience and faith, but hang in there.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

tonyk17
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2020, 05:49:02 PM »

I'm glad that some people are having a good experience.  It's not just you, but I've heard/read from others as well.

they email that Golden Ticket with the tracking info and ship it out.

I did a double-take when I read this, though.  I placed an order in May and two Saturdays ago I got a delivery confirmation email that did not include a tracking number.  I never got an email saying it was being shipped. My account on the website still says "processing". I sent two emails before that Saturday with no response.  I sent one the following Tuesday saying I did not receive the delivery and have not yet had a response.

The account dashboard has a link for 'review orders/track packages', but there's no way that I've found to actually track a package.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to which customers get any response at all and which get none at all.  There's not even a middle ground that I've heard of; maybe those customers do not speak up.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2020, 06:06:41 PM »

I'm glad that some people are having a good experience.  It's not just you, but I've heard/read from others as well.

I did a double-take when I read this, though.  I placed an order in May and two Saturdays ago I got a delivery confirmation email that did not include a tracking number.  I never got an email saying it was being shipped. My account on the website still says "processing". I sent two emails before that Saturday with no response.  I sent one the following Tuesday saying I did not receive the delivery and have not yet had a response.

The account dashboard has a link for 'review orders/track packages', but there's no way that I've found to actually track a package.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to which customers get any response at all and which get none at all.  There's not even a middle ground that I've heard of; maybe those customers do not speak up.

Pretty sure that email was one of the 3rd party emails that some people have gotten; it's from the company that keeps track of customer reviews.  When your order does ship, not only will Ultrasabers themselves send you the email,  but FedEx (or whoever) will as well.  Your account on the US page will show that order as "completed."

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Rankaze
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2020, 08:14:55 PM »

Pretty sure that email was one of the 3rd party emails that some people have gotten; it's from the company that keeps track of customer reviews.  When your order does ship, not only will Ultrasabers themselves send you the email,  but FedEx (or whoever) will as well.  Your account on the US page will show that order as "completed."

I got one of those on each of my recent orders, in two cases WAY before my saber actually shipped.  I suspect whatever third party is responsible for those emails has automated them to be sent a certain amount of time after the order is placed, and there's no actual connection to when the saber is actually shipped.  It is, admittedly, a little confusing, but once I realized it wasn't directly from them I had a pretty good idea what had happened.

Other than that, I haven't had any problems with Ultrasabers.  I've ordered three sabers this year; I had long waits on the first and third one, but in the first case it was expected because they had recently announced that they were having delays.  I had expected the second one to be delayed as well, but it actually arrived in three weeks.  In the third case, I'd hoped it wouldn't be delayed, but I wasn't shocked when it was (and having just received that order - a Grand Master - it's absolutely gorgeous and was well worth the wait.  Even my friends were blown away by how beautiful this saber is).

So, I can sympathize with those who have had delays, but at the same time, I've been very happy with all three sabers I've received (and especially happy with the Grand Master).  It would be good if US was a little more communicative about the delays, for certain, but... to me, the quality of the product is worth waiting for.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2020, 10:00:21 PM »

I got one of those on each of my recent orders, in two cases WAY before my saber actually shipped.  I suspect whatever third party is responsible for those emails has automated them to be sent a certain amount of time after the order is placed, and there's no actual connection to when the saber is actually shipped.  It is, admittedly, a little confusing, but once I realized it wasn't directly from them I had a pretty good idea what had happened.

Other than that, I haven't had any problems with Ultrasabers.  I've ordered three sabers this year; I had long waits on the first and third one, but in the first case it was expected because they had recently announced that they were having delays.  I had expected the second one to be delayed as well, but it actually arrived in three weeks.  In the third case, I'd hoped it wouldn't be delayed, but I wasn't shocked when it was (and having just received that order - a Grand Master - it's absolutely gorgeous and was well worth the wait.  Even my friends were blown away by how beautiful this saber is).

So, I can sympathize with those who have had delays, but at the same time, I've been very happy with all three sabers I've received (and especially happy with the Grand Master).  It would be good if US was a little more communicative about the delays, for certain, but... to me, the quality of the product is worth waiting for.

I think you're right about the 3rd party emails; they wait a certain amount of time and then send them out.  Oddly enough, I've never gotten one at all.  Go figure, LOL.

Glad to hear the delays didn't keep you from enjoying the sabers.  The Grand Master is on my wish list as well.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2020, 02:33:46 AM »

My experience has been the opposite of that, but that's my problem, not yours. I'm truly happy that things worked out the way they did for you. I hope that you enjoy your sabers and your future orders are handled just as well. I also hope that this is just a temporary set of circumstances for US and that they get their act together as a whole in the near future.

Again, I'm very happy that your experience was so good. enjoy your sabers and your good fortune.

we can say that about a lot of places right now. post office, Amazon and any other place that outsources supplies. but you could order from the other guys and wait 4-6 months.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2020, 04:26:01 PM »

My experience has been the opposite of that, but that's my problem, not yours. I'm truly happy that things worked out the way they did for you. I hope that you enjoy your sabers and your future orders are handled just as well. I also hope that this is just a temporary set of circumstances for US and that they get their act together as a whole in the near future.

Again, I'm very happy that your experience was so good. enjoy your sabers and your good fortune.

How can you all not know that this is a temporary set of circumstances there is 15 years of company history and over a million loyal customers that show that it is?  And most importantly there is a literal & actual global pandemic that we all hope is temporary that is ongoing and factually having a detrimental impact on all companies' ability to conduct business at full capacity.

No good fortune required here.  Everyone that is patient enough will get their sabers shipped and their customer service issues addressed.  That's not fortune, it's just fact.  We are working as diligently as we can on all issues.  However, given circumstances unforeseen by literally the entire world, we are behind.  We will catch up, we are catching up more and more each day.  But much like all the issues brought about by this pandemic it won't happen overnight.  However, we understand how important this hobby is to a lot of people and how important we are to this hobby and we are working tirelessly to make that that catch up happen at the soonest moment possible.

We appreciate everyone's support.  This too shall pass and Ultra Sabers will continue to be what we have always been since 2005.

The best.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2020, 04:40:16 PM »

How can you all not know that this is a temporary set of circumstances there is 15 years of company history and over a million loyal customers that show that it is?  And most importantly there is a literal & actual global pandemic that we all hope is temporary that is ongoing and factually having a detrimental impact on all companies' ability to conduct business at full capacity.

No good fortune required here.  Everyone that is patient enough will get their sabers shipped and their customer service issues addressed.  That's not fortune, it's just fact.  We are working as diligently as we can on all issues.  However, given circumstances unforeseen by literally the entire world, we are behind.  We will catch up, we are catching up more and more each day.  But much like all the issues brought about by this pandemic it won't happen overnight.  However, we understand how important this hobby is to a lot of people and how important we are to this hobby and we are working tirelessly to make that that catch up happen at the soonest moment possible.

We appreciate everyone's support.  This too shall pass and Ultra Sabers will continue to be what we have always been since 2005.

The best.
Most people know. And we also know that US is doing what they can to answer/process every inquiry/order.
But what you just did, making a statement, is what most people who are criticizing your company were hoping for. That and an official update on the lead time.
Those who are adament on taking their business elsewhere well... Not much you can do here.
Keep going ultrasabers !

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2020, 09:30:29 PM »

The best.

This was certainly unexpected....and I, for one,, appreciate Emory taking the time to address everyone here.  Here's hoping everything gets back to normal soon.  And I do mean everything.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Jedi Skallagrimsson
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 12

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2020, 09:45:41 PM »

This was certainly unexpected....and I, for one,, appreciate Emory taking the time to address everyone here.  Here's hoping everything gets back to normal soon.  And I do mean everything.

+1

Saber Arsenal:
Dark Initiate LE V5 (SRD), 2X Prophecy V3 (AB/VA), Dark Monarch (CG), Graflex CE (AB), Spectre (GB), Initiate V3 (AB), 2X Consular (CG/GB), Dark Catalyst  (CG), Manticore (VA/SRD), 2X Apprentice LE V5 (Staff)(SY), Archon V3.1 (CG), Dark Princess (VA), Dark Apprentice V4 (SRD)

angelsdeath
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2020, 07:27:01 AM »

That's great to hear. I have been doing a lot of research for my first saber purchase and I think I know what to expect.  I ordered 3 mystery box sabers last Tuesday and I'm in no rush and have no expectations. When they ship, I'll be happy. When they arrive I'll be happier still. There are probably a lot of frivolous emails to deal with slowing all communication down so I am just going to be patient and let the anticipation build. Luckily I haven't needed to change or add to the order so I'm just chillin.

May the Force be with you.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: