Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: YES, I'M GIVING ULTRASABERS FIVE STARS (and here's why....)  (Read 5508 times)
Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2020, 01:34:26 AM »

I originally posted this thread back in the summer after having received my first order from Ultrasabers and in a slight state of euphoria over how well the initial experience was.  Now that some time has gone by, and I've received a couple other sabers from the company, I guess it's a valid question to ask; do I feel the same now as I did back then?

Simply put, yes I do.

Back in late July, I pre-ordered the Princess, and it shipped out at the end of August; about a 4 week wait, very reasonable.   The Dominix that I ordered in late June took far longer - 17 weeks total thanks to production delays on the part of the hilt supplier.   But the thing is, the company was in contact with me for many of those weeks, giving me updates and offering me alternatives as a way to try and make the situation right; I declined the alternatives because I was okay waiting.  I received prompt replies to any emails I sent, and the CS reps I dealt with were courteous and professional about the whole thing.  Not to mention very patient with my endless emails, LOL.

As for the sabers themselves?  Flawless, all around.  No blemishes on the hilts or blades, no faulty electronics...everything is perfectly fine.

Look, I know the company has its issues, and I know some people have had different experiences than I had, but the whole point of this thread was to share my experiences as a first time customer.  If you were to ask me if I recommend them, I would say that you need to do your own research, read other reviews and decide for yourself  - I would say the same about any other company as well.  Don't take my words as absolute gospel.

But if you were to ask me if I plan on ordering from them again, I will say yes, absolutely.   Take that for what it's worth.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2020, 12:07:20 PM »

POINT.

I concur 100%.  Other people have had their experiences, I have had mine.  Currently at 74 sabers from US, and my experience is 99% positive.  That's a good review for A LOT of business conducted by this company.  In all that time, with all those sabers, I received ONE that was faulty (which MAY have even been caused by me), and one partially incorrect order, which was simply the wrong color coupler.  They fixed the faulty saber no questions asked, and they sent me the correct coupler no questions asked, even allowing me to keep the wrong one for my inconvenience.  My dealings with Customer Service on these issues and every other issue has been positive.  Some long (LONG!) wait times on a few orders, but that is to be expected during these times.  My worst complaint is a poorly finished empty hilt, but I planned on heavily weathering it anyway.  Still, it should have been QC'd better.

My most recent order, a 9-saber order for the Halloween Giveaway 2020 just arrived yesterday after a 15-day turnaround time.  Again, ALL FLAWLESS sabers.  4 of those 9 sabers were FREE (what other saber company does that? NOBODY), of which I got a sweet pair of Initiate V3/Aeon V3 sabers, an AWESOME Frankensaber, and a Dark Catalyst in Bane's Heart, Silver Flash on Clash, and V4 sound!!!  Home run!  I couldn't be happier! 

Take the bad reviews and internet hate flaming with a grain of salt.  The haters seem to be very impatient, unreasonable, and ignorant.  They complain about some things they'd have known if they had read the website.  They complain about technology they don't even understand. Those negative reviews are very few and very far between according to Shopper Approved, and in the grand scheme of things, UltraSabers has been the most dependable, active, and generous company keeping this hobby going during the pandemic. 

Also 5 STARS from me.

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: