• Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: yay:)  (Read 4045 times)
taylorjaymz
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 9

« on: January 08, 2012, 06:52:35 AM »

i just got my phatasm staff back a couple days ago after sending it in for repairs, the sound wasnt working right and my yellow blade had a very obvious green tint all the time. So when i sent it in i requested to have the problems fixed and then also have  the blade colors switched from SY to DVA VA BH or GB(sorry kham i wanted to see more colors!:)) but now that i got it back i was surprised to see VA! i loveeee it;) only thing now is i miss my SY guess i gotta plan to get another staff!!!!;) well anywho i was just asking if anyone would like to have me post any videos on youtube of anything specific or just closeups/ spins??? let me know and il be glad to! Oh and in addition my staff has all the goodies, AV switches and obsidian with FoC, soooo let me know and be specific:) maybe i could even do a runthrough of all the sabers i have right now

youtube name:
                            taylorjaymz            link to my pro is below
                                                                                   http://www.youtube.com/user/taylorjaymz?feature=mhee

Hasbro Luke FX-STOCK
MR Vader FX-STOCK
MR Maul Half-STOCK
MR-Anakin-STOCK W/Damage
Aeon  v2-CG
CG Prophecy-GB
Phantom V2 custom staff-FO
Phantasm V3 LE STAFF W/OBSIDIAN AND AV SWITCHES(AV-one blue one green)- VA

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 07:08:00 AM »

i just got my phatasm staff back a couple days ago after sending it in for repairs, the sound wasnt working right and my yellow blade had a very obvious green tint all the time. So when i sent it in i requested to have the problems fixed and then also have  the blade colors switched from SY to DVA VA BH or GB(sorry kham i wanted to see more colors!:)) but now that i got it back i was surprised to see VA! i loveeee it;) only thing now is i miss my SY guess i gotta plan to get another staff!!!!;) well anywho i was just asking if anyone would like to have me post any videos on youtube of anything specific or just closeups/ spins??? let me know and il be glad to! Oh and in addition my staff has all the goodies, AV switches and obsidian with FoC, soooo let me know and be specific:) maybe i could even do a runthrough of all the sabers i have right now

youtube name:
                            taylorjaymz            link to my pro is below
                                                                                   http://www.youtube.com/user/taylorjaymz?feature=mhee

That's a real bummer about the SY.

I thought I had a problem the other night when I noticed an orange flicker from the emitter in the missile as I was spinning. Then I realized that they use a green and a red node in there to create SY.

I had a 5 min freak out and then stop instantly like I was bipolar or something lol.

I would love to see a few glamour pics of the saber and some spinning, if your up for it.

Here is a point for what I am sure a was a agonizing wait. I know it blows when electronics get screwed up but let's face it if electronics weren't fragile we wouldn't have a profession dedicated to fixing them. Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 07:12:47 AM »

I second the glam pics and the spins!  Maybe some slaying of friends Sith Lords too!   Grin

spn_phoenix_92
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 40

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 10:38:05 PM »

Freakin sweet saber!

I know it blows when electronics get screwed up but let's face it if electronics weren't fragile we wouldn't have a profession dedicated to fixing them. Grin

I'm actually in college for that!  Grin

Customized Shock LE - FO + Obsidian/Old Republic Font
Manticore - FO + Ultimate FX Qui-Gon Soundboard
Customized Dark Initiate V3 - DVA/SRD FOC + Obsidian/Black Star Font

taylorjaymz
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 04:48:21 AM »

so i told ya i would and i did! heres a link to a vid i just made in my boba fett jacket lol comment and sub if theres anything specific ya would like to see!:)(all real no effects and nothing sped up, just some light practice slow with some mistakes)

Hasbro Luke FX-STOCK
MR Vader FX-STOCK
MR Maul Half-STOCK
MR-Anakin-STOCK W/Damage
Aeon  v2-CG
CG Prophecy-GB

taylorjaymz
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2012, 12:28:20 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxhMuZZx9gE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxhMuZZx9gE</a>

Hasbro Luke FX-STOCK
MR Vader FX-STOCK
MR Maul Half-STOCK
MR-Anakin-STOCK W/Damage
Aeon  v2-CG
CG Prophecy-GB

CZ3RO
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -178

"There were lessons the Jedi couldn't teach me."

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2012, 01:02:20 AM »

Nice spins!  Looks great in the dark!  Shocked

.ZERO.

"The Jedi and their 'Order' betrayed the Chancellor and the Republic - hunting them down isn't about revenge; this is justice."
- Fane Cinden, Imperial Inquisitioner

taylorjaymz
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2012, 03:39:52 AM »

heres a re done routine sorry for the one mess up still havent gotten that down, but noce again only half speed

Hasbro Luke FX-STOCK
MR Vader FX-STOCK
MR Maul Half-STOCK
MR-Anakin-STOCK W/Damage
Aeon  v2-CG
CG Prophecy-GB

taylorjaymz
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2012, 03:42:09 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFgbhiZZnuk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFgbhiZZnuk</a>

Hasbro Luke FX-STOCK
MR Vader FX-STOCK
MR Maul Half-STOCK
MR-Anakin-STOCK W/Damage
Aeon  v2-CG
CG Prophecy-GB

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2012, 03:44:42 AM »

Nice saber. Its kind of expensive too but I bet the saber was worth it. Maybe I'll go for a staff.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

taylorjaymz
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2012, 05:47:38 AM »

Nice saber. Its kind of expensive too but I bet the saber was worth it. Maybe I'll go for a staff.
it is very pricey, but exactly was you said, it was way worth it . i am in love with my staff its my prized possetion. iv now comppletely almost abandoned my collection of mr and hasbro for ultrasabers because my staff was so impresive.

Hasbro Luke FX-STOCK
MR Vader FX-STOCK
MR Maul Half-STOCK
MR-Anakin-STOCK W/Damage
Aeon  v2-CG
CG Prophecy-GB

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: