Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello There from Australia!  (Read 1941 times)
KangaBanga
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

At last we will have our revenge

« on: July 22, 2020, 07:44:45 AM »

Hey fellow saber enthusiasts! I'm so excited to be apart of this community. Ive been an avid fan of lightsabers since seeing the phantomenace as a kid and was my first introduction to star wars. I'm the proud owner of a spectre saber and am looking forward to expaninding more fine additions to my collection.

f2axis
Force Sensitive

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 08:55:47 AM »

Hey fellow saber enthusiasts! I'm so excited to be apart of this community. Ive been an avid fan of lightsabers since seeing the phantomenace as a kid and was my first introduction to star wars. I'm the proud owner of a spectre saber and am looking forward to expaninding more fine additions to my collection.

How long did u had to wait for your Saber? Im asking cause Im form Switzerland and placed an Order at 12th of May and they are still processing...... Cry Sad and ist kinda annoying that they dont replay to emails at all but thats an other topic Grin

KangaBanga
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 09:08:42 AM »

I was quite happy with the time it took. It took 2 weeks for them to manufacture the saber and shipping time was 3 weeks to arrive! Be aware however this was an order take took place prior to what's going on around the world at the moment. I bought a Menace CE yesterday so I'll be interested to see how long that takes to arrive

Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 09:25:48 AM »

Hey welcome to the forum we look forward to seeing pics of your sabers

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 10:18:27 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum KangaBanga. The Spectre is an awesome saber. I'm sure you will love it. Be patient and please, pictures when it arrives.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2020, 12:49:15 PM »

Welcome to the forum, KangaBanga. There's lots of great people to meet here

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2020, 02:58:48 PM »

Welcome! 

Now, since you already OWN a saber, understand that we want to see pictures, as soon as you can practically make it happen.  We know real life gets in the way sometimes, but we REALLY like seeing sabers, and people enjoying their sabers.  Videos are fun, too, whether you’re reviewing a saber, unboxing one (or more), practicing/demonstrating flow or combat, cosplaying, or any other way you enjoy using your sabers.

Head on over to the review-related and picture-related threads, and see what I mean; it’ll also help you endure the wait for your new saber.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

f2axis
Force Sensitive

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2020, 03:45:58 PM »

I was quite happy with the time it took. It took 2 weeks for them to manufacture the saber and shipping time was 3 weeks to arrive! Be aware however this was an order take took place prior to what's going on around the world at the moment. I bought a Menace CE yesterday so I'll be interested to see how long that takes to arrive

Oh cool alright Cheesy keep us up to date m8

KangaBanga
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2020, 10:20:07 PM »

I'll upload some pictures of my spectre saber once I finish work today!  Grin Smiley

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2020, 05:47:34 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. What part of Australia are you from? I live in Perth.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

KangaBanga
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2020, 05:50:48 AM »

I live in Melbourne Victoria! Glad to meet a fellow Australian saber enthusiast  Grin

drEe
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 13

Life long Star Wars nerd but not yet a Master

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2020, 01:01:04 PM »

Welcome to the forum; always enjoy members from around the world. Love to see what you obtain.

DrEe Windu

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2020, 09:05:07 PM »

Welcome!

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: