Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: $75 Mystery Box Surprise  (Read 1071 times)
Jedi Skallagrimsson
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 12

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

« on: July 23, 2020, 03:24:14 PM »

Well, just got my mystery box in from May and it was a bit of a surprise. After opening it I immediately knew what it was as I just ordered a version of it for my entry into the raffle. Staring up at me from the bubble wrap was a Consular, it did not have the shroud but it was definitely the consular body, emitter, and pommel. It is stunt setup, has a guarded switch, silver covertech wheel, and it is in Guardian Blue. Overall very happy, especially since i just ordered a Qui Gon setup Consular.

Saber Arsenal:
Dark Initiate LE V5 (SRD), 2X Prophecy V3 (AB/VA), Dark Monarch (CG), Graflex CE (AB), Spectre (GB), Initiate V3 (AB), 2X Consular (CG/GB), Dark Catalyst  (CG), Manticore (VA/SRD), 2X Apprentice LE V5 (Staff)(SY), Archon V3.1 (CG), Dark Princess (VA), Dark Apprentice V4 (SRD)

Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 03:32:47 PM »

Well, just got my mystery box in from May and it was a bit of a surprise. After opening it I immediately knew what it was as I just ordered a version of it for my entry into the raffle. Staring up at me from the bubble wrap was a Consular, it did not have the shroud but it was definitely the consular body, emitter, and pommel. It is stunt setup, has a guarded switch, silver covertech wheel, and it is in Guardian Blue. Overall very happy, especially since i just ordered a Qui Gon setup Consular.
Oh nice glad you're happy with your saber we look forward to seeing pics of it

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 04:49:05 PM »

I just got 2 Mystery Boxes myself.

Archon v2.1, Standard Pommel, Silver A/V Switch, Guardian Blue

Bellicose, Short Groove Pommel, Silver A/V Switch, Sunrider's Destiny

Both very cool and not things I would have thought to specifically order.

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

Jedi Skallagrimsson
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 12

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2020, 05:11:05 PM »

I just got 2 Mystery Boxes myself.

Archon v2.1, Standard Pommel, Silver A/V Switch, Guardian Blue

Bellicose, Short Groove Pommel, Silver A/V Switch, Sunrider's Destiny

Both very cool and not things I would have thought to specifically order.

That is a couple of great Mystery Boxes! I've been looking at an Archon v3.1, especially since i have a couple of Graflex clamps running around here somewhere.

Saber Arsenal:
Dark Initiate LE V5 (SRD), 2X Prophecy V3 (AB/VA), Dark Monarch (CG), Graflex CE (AB), Spectre (GB), Initiate V3 (AB), 2X Consular (CG/GB), Dark Catalyst  (CG), Manticore (VA/SRD), 2X Apprentice LE V5 (Staff)(SY), Archon V3.1 (CG), Dark Princess (VA), Dark Apprentice V4 (SRD)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: