Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: $75 mystery box review  (Read 1066 times)
BindyBlue
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« on: July 27, 2020, 09:09:19 AM »

So my kids ordered me a mystery box for my birthday back at the end of May I received shipping confirmation last week and it was supposed to arrive this Thursday so very happy to receive it today at just after 9am. I got a dark apprentice le v4 with av switch and windowed emmiter in guardian blue.
I can't believe just how good it feels in my hand it spins really well and has just made my wait for my dark sentinel LE V5 even worse as this saber is awesome and my other order has sound so it's going to be even better added pics well there is a link to em sorry not sure how I actually get the pics to show
http://imgur.com/gallery/glPM0AD

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2020, 11:18:02 AM »

So my kids ordered me a mystery box for my birthday back at the end of May I received shipping confirmation last week and it was supposed to arrive this Thursday so very happy to receive it today at just after 9am. I got a dark apprentice le v4 with av switch and windowed emmiter in guardian blue.
I can't believe just how good it feels in my hand it spins really well and has just made my wait for my dark sentinel LE V5 even worse as this saber is awesome and my other order has sound so it's going to be even better added pics well there is a link to em sorry not sure how I actually get the pics to show
http://imgur.com/gallery/glPM0AD

Good looking saber.  Great Mysterybox grab there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

Jedi Skallagrimsson
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 12

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 12:42:27 PM »

Great mystery box, and great choice with that Dark Sentinal LE V5, I've been looking at the sentinals to possibly make a staff with later on.

Saber Arsenal:
Dark Initiate LE V5 (SRD), 2X Prophecy V3 (AB/VA), Dark Monarch (CG), Graflex CE (AB), Spectre (GB), Initiate V3 (AB), 2X Consular (CG/GB), Dark Catalyst  (CG), Manticore (VA/SRD), 2X Apprentice LE V5 (Staff)(SY), Archon V3.1 (CG), Dark Princess (VA), Dark Apprentice V4 (SRD)

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2020, 01:54:15 PM »

Great mystery box, and great choice with that Dark Sentinal LE V5, I've been looking at the sentinals to possibly make a staff with later on.

I love my sentinel staff

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

BindyBlue
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2020, 03:01:23 PM »

I am so looking forward to getting it even more so now after today's delivery. Thanks for the love also I forgot to say I was actually thinking of getting the hilt I got today until I realised the v5s came with av switch and windows as standard so I really got lucky

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: