Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Affordable Jedi Robe?  (Read 3436 times)
mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2020, 02:10:19 AM »

Tyeth,

many thanks for doing that! II'll ave to sit with my kit to map that out but it was vvery helpful

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1558

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2020, 11:52:52 AM »

Tyeth,

many thanks for doing that! II'll ave to sit with my kit to map that out but it was vvery helpful

Hi mrg, I hope you can make sense of it, if not let me know and I'll attempt to write up a better set of instructions and diagrams (I just knocked this up quick as soon as I saw your request).
I will just add that when buying those Hook and Eyes that you are careful which size you get - I ordered some off one site, the largest size they had and when they arrived they where only 11mm long (measuring both hook and eye). Way too small for the job really unless you use two or three sets together each side. I need to order some more larger ones now.

Anyhow, I'll keep in touch and see how you get on.

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2020, 12:20:57 PM »

Hi mrg, I hope you can make sense of it, if not let me know and I'll attempt to write up a better set of instructions and diagrams (I just knocked this up quick as soon as I saw your request).
I will just add that when buying those Hook and Eyes that you are careful which size you get - I ordered some off one site, the largest size they had and when they arrived they where only 11mm long (measuring both hook and eye). Way too small for the job really unless you use two or three sets together each side. I need to order some more larger ones now.

Anyhow, I'll keep in touch and see how you get on.

As  always FT helpful to all here, Thank you and have a point Sir

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2020, 02:37:21 AM »

I too award Tyeth with Pointage

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: