Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Rank?  (Read 7274 times)
Hymn347
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

>>Light Side Points Please<<

« on: July 28, 2020, 10:07:20 PM »

Hi,
Probably a stupid question but how do I rank up out of force sensitive and beyond??
Is there a forum on this somewhere I can't find?
Or maybe a list of ranks?

Sorry and Thanks

May the Force guide you and Peace find you.

Hymn347
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 10:10:07 PM »

Hi,
Probably a stupid question but how do I rank up out of force sensitive and beyond??
Is there a forum on this somewhere I can't find?
Or maybe a list of ranks?

Sorry and Thanks
Ha, Literally as I posted the question (it being my 10th post) I ranked up....  Cheesy Roll Eyes Grin
lol too funny, I get how it works now

Is there a list of ranks and posts to achieve somewhere?

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 10:57:41 PM »

If Ultra happens to stop by this thread, I'm sure he has a list or could get one. I'm sure there's probably one somewhere, but as the ranks mean absolutely nothing, and confer no benefits, no one really bothers to look at them.

More important, in my personal opinion, and this is only my personal opinion, would be your points to posts ratio. Points are usually given when someone posts something helpful, useful, insightful, etc. So if a person has 1,000 posts, and 10 points, it probably means they've just been posting to post, and haven't been saying much of anything worth reading. On the other hand, if someone's point count is about the same as, or actually higher than their post count, it probably means that they have friends/bots giving them points to make them look better or "more special" than they really are.

Pretty much it's what you say that's much more important than your rank/points.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Hymn347
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2020, 11:09:56 PM »

If Ultra happens to stop by this thread, I'm sure he has a list or could get one. I'm sure there's probably one somewhere, but as the ranks mean absolutely nothing, and confer no benefits, no one really bothers to look at them.

More important, in my personal opinion, and this is only my personal opinion, would be your points to posts ratio. Points are usually given when someone posts something helpful, useful, insightful, etc. So if a person has 1,000 posts, and 10 points, it probably means they've just been posting to post, and haven't been saying much of anything worth reading. On the other hand, if someone's point count is about the same as, or actually higher than their post count, it probably means that they have friends/bots giving them points to make them look better or "more special" than they really are.

ok thanks for the info, much appreciated

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2020, 12:09:58 AM »

Well said.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2020, 03:14:42 PM »

Hail, adventurer! The ranks are as follows:

Candidate
Force Sensitive
Knight Aspirant
Knight Apprentice
Knight Lance Corporal
Knight Sergeant
Knight Officer
Knight Ensign
Knight Lieutenant
Knight Arbiter
Knight Templar
Knight Major
Knight Captain
Knight Lt. Commander
Knight Commander

Every rank increases your gold rewards from loot and quests by 10%! Also, each rank gives you +1 to perception and 2 skill points to spend on any stat you wish. Every 2 ranks gives you a talent point to spend in your specialization with the option to dual class at Knight Apprentice! Spend your points wisely, tho, respecs have not yet been implemented, so if you screw up your build, you have to live with it or reroll. Good luck!

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2020, 11:30:05 AM »

Hail, adventurer! The ranks are as follows:

Candidate
Force Sensitive
Knight Aspirant
Knight Apprentice
Knight Lance Corporal
Knight Sergeant
Knight Officer
Knight Ensign
Knight Lieutenant
Knight Arbiter
Knight Templar
Knight Major
Knight Captain
Knight Lt. Commander
Knight Commander

Every rank increases your gold rewards from loot and quests by 10%! Also, each rank gives you +1 to perception and 2 skill points to spend on any stat you wish. Every 2 ranks gives you a talent point to spend in your specialization with the option to dual class at Knight Apprentice! Spend your points wisely, tho, respecs have not yet been implemented, so if you screw up your build, you have to live with it or reroll. Good luck!
Cool, but I have to assume everything after the Ranking List is purely in jest? Because the nerd in me just got too excited at the idea of an RPG progression for my profile. Seriously, that almost got me drawing up a character worksheet D&D style.

Partially related comment though, it'd be cool if there was the corresponding Imperial Rank under the Rank Progression Bar. Something about those little blue and red squares always spoke to me. More so just me musing than actually suggesting such a thing. Just military minded I suppose. Although it is funny that rank is based on participation and force sensitivity on outside influence/critiques. Since the inverse seems more true to me, what you do/how you do it tends to determine Force affiliation. And people determine weather you gain or lose rank... but that last part is just me trying to fit it into our world's rules. Played one too many choice based games, and watched people getting promoted like crazy in the military throughout their years.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

ConsularCosmicKnight
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2021, 03:03:30 AM »

You guys just saved me from a lot of confusion.

Archon v3 dark war glaive emitter consular green

Light side points please

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: