Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Sound Fonts with a Diamond  (Read 5142 times)
SandmanLLL
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« on: July 30, 2020, 04:12:39 AM »

Maybe this is a dumb question, but I'm messing with a new Diamond Saber.

The Diamond Controller uses PNFT files.  Most of the sound font on here don't have a file like that, they just come with the audio files.

Does that mean if I want to use any of these sound fonts with a Diamond Saber I have to create new effects for each thing (Swing, Stab, Etc) then add the audio into that? Or is there an easier way that I am missing?

Thanks in advance!

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 04:17:27 AM »

The short answer is yes.

If there isn’t a full font file provided, you’ll need to bring in the sound files individually and apply them to the corresponding effects / movements.

What many people will do in this case, is to just copy an existing font file, rename it and just replace the sound files in that font with the new ones you want to add.

Many of us that create fonts do offer the full Diamond font files though. There are dozens and dozens of them right here in this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 04:33:48 AM »

Here are some of the diamond pfnt files I have put together.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1ITyyh5wwsWASi0IvNjJsRiVdEDT_2hC4

Dark Path Media made two Metallica fonts and a Kylo Ren font.

JaceLancing made a bunch of diamond saves too.

Evilotto made some as well.
Check the sound font section in the Obsidian order part of the forum. There are a few to be found in there.  Just look back farther in that section and keep an eye out for those user names.

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 04:35:21 AM »

Kaiser has made a ton of them! ( :

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

SandmanLLL
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2020, 11:55:19 AM »

Hey Thanks for the tips!

I figured that was the answer, but I was wondering if there was an easier way to do it.  I figure just reusing an old one and switching out the sounds is the best bet.

Thanks again!

FN25
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2020, 01:38:45 AM »

KaiserSosay thank you for posting all those completed font package!!!!!!!!

Sabers owned: The Fallen with Diamond Controller, Aeon V5 with lite sound and Green Blade, Electrum Wind stunt saber saber in guardian blue, Dark Initiate V4 stunt saber with Silver Blade and color disc, and Dark Initiate V4 stunt saber in guardian blue. Love them all!!

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2020, 01:56:35 AM »

Check the sound font section in the Obsidian order part of the forum. There are a few to be found in there.  Just look back farther in that section and keep an eye out for those user names.
Thanks Kaiser. Gonna download some and post a new video with some of your fonts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2020, 04:46:06 AM »

KaiserSosay thank you for posting all those completed font package!!!!!!!!

You are welcome! Don't forget the fonts by Dark Path Media. His Metallica fonts are awesome.  His fonts are way better then mine. I just make more of them. I can't beat his quality so I went for quantity!!!

Thanks Kaiser. Gonna download some and post a new video with some of your fonts

You are very welcome. I hope you find at least one that you like. The ObiWan "hello there" font is one of my favorites. It is a little on the sarcastic side.  "Hello there" for on sound. "So uncivilized" for off sound and "high ground" mixed in with the clashes. I laugh everytime I use that font!

angelsdeath
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2020, 05:48:01 AM »

Thanks so much! This is awesome! I don't even know what my first diamond saber will be yet but I'll be ready once I get it!

May the Force be with you.

Ilowarith
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -16

Dark leaning, but will allow the Force to choose.

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2020, 12:32:29 AM »

The ObiWan "hello there" font is one of my favorites. It is a little on the sarcastic side.  "Hello there" for on sound. "So uncivilized" for off sound and "high ground" mixed in with the clashes. I laugh everytime I use that font!

KS, I currently have after the default Episode VI : Your Darth Vader, then Dark Path Media's Son of Darkness, then your Yoda, and "Hello there", among a few others. :-D i love the sort of arrogance to those fonts of Yoda and Obi-wan.

Good is a point of view.

My sabers : Aeon v4 - CG - OBS LITE  - Green-silver AV - catalyst pommel - |w| ~ $75 MB upgraded
Electrum Wind - Diamond - VA - SY FoC
Sentinel v4 - Stunt - BR - Silver AV  ~ $75 MB
Dark Apprentice v4 - Stunt - BR
Aeon v4 - Stunt - AB - Silver AV ~ 2020 Spring raffle 4th place
Aeon v3 - Stunt - CG - Silver AV ~ $75 MB

Wishlist : Raven SS, Crimson Butcher, Crimson Savior, Emperor's Hand, Menace SE staff, Crimson Scorpion, Manticore, Flamberge v2, Dark Graflex, Lost Grey, Guardian, Dark Standard Issue v3, & Dark Apprentice LE v5

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2020, 11:30:58 PM »

KS, I currently have after the default Episode VI : Your Darth Vader, then Dark Path Media's Son of Darkness, then your Yoda, and "Hello there", among a few others. :-D i love the sort of arrogance to those fonts of Yoda and Obi-wan.

I'm glad you like them.
From the darkside fonts, the Emperor and Galen=Starkiller fonts have a similar feeling. The Emperor laughing during clashes and Starkiller taunting Vader. Those 2 are also fun  and worth a look!

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2020, 08:50:06 PM »

I'm glad you like them.
From the darkside fonts, the Emperor and Galen=Starkiller fonts have a similar feeling. The Emperor laughing during clashes and Starkiller taunting Vader. Those 2 are also fun  and worth a look!
Kaiser,
I’ve downloaded several of your fonts and was in the process of loading them into my Diamond Fallen when my saber died.  It is now at US for repairs.  As soon as I get it back I’m gonna test out a few and post a video giving you the full credit you deserve.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2020, 12:54:36 AM »

Kaiser,
I’ve downloaded several of your fonts and was in the process of loading them into my Diamond Fallen when my saber died.  It is now at US for repairs.  As soon as I get it back I’m gonna test out a few and post a video giving you the full credit you deserve.

That sucks. I hope you get it back soon.

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2020, 06:02:24 PM »

That sucks. I hope you get it back soon.
It’s back!  Downloaded several of the fonts. Love These!  Great job.  Love the cantina song in the lock up of Obi Wan, the entire Darth Stewie is a materpiece, and the Monty Python....”Now go away or I shall be forced to taunt you a second time. “. Brilliant man, brilliant.

MavDarkwing
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2020, 11:20:48 PM »

After i download one of the sound fonts from this list how to i properly load them onto my diamond saber?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: