Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sound Fonts with a Diamond  (Read 5096 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2020, 11:30:47 PM »

After i download one of the sound fonts from this list how to i properly load them onto my diamond saber?

Sorry to be THAT GUY, but... have you read the instructions that came with your Diamond saber?  Have you followed them and downloaded and installed the software on your computer?  Have you downloaded and read the manual for that software?

If you haven’t done that, we can’t help you; there are just too many possibilities.  If you have done all this, and it still doesn’t make sense or it just isn’t working like you expect (which is certainly possible), then please come back here with some specific questions about what doesn’t make sense, or what isn’t working for you. 

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

elliotmlh
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2020, 06:46:29 PM »

Hello,

I just received my first Diamond Saber a few days ago. I am starting to familiarize myself with the software. I want to make my own sound font, but I have a problem with the Effects Editor. The Effects Editor won't let me add more than one sound per effect. When I try to add a second sound, I get the error: Maximum number of sounds has been reached for this font." This is not ideal because now I just have one sound per action. One sound for stab, one sound for impact, etc. Anyone else have this problem and/or know how to fix it?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: