Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: my obsidian saber makes this weird noise and flashes all colors on episodes help  (Read 876 times)
Serena32
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: July 30, 2020, 07:39:45 PM »

on certain episodes it makes this obnoxious noise and flashes all colors how do I fix this also I cant find the link to the soundboards

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 08:25:54 PM »

on certain episodes it makes this obnoxious noise and flashes all colors how do I fix this also I cant find the link to the soundboards

What sound board do you have?
 I have to assume it's a diamond board.

V3 and V4 sound boards do not have anything to do with led colors, and there fore can not cause color changes.

Obsidian lite sound. No way to change anything!

V3 and V4 with emerald Driver are two separate boards with two different ports for editing.  The sound board and color board do not communicate with each other, so it can't  be that either.

With the very little info you provided, I have to assume you have a diamond saber and the gestures are being activated.  That would cause an audio que and blade  color changes.

If you have a diamond saber and the gestures are going off too much, you can do a couple of things.

1. Reprogram new gestures from the on board menu.
2. From your computer and the editing program, turn off the gestures completely by removing the check mark from the box for each gesture.
3. Turn down the sensitivity for each gesture in the editing program. The less sensitive, the less likely to be set off accidentally.

If I'm wrong about it being a diamond saber let me know. I will help you out as much as I can.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: