Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Sentinel V5 issue  (Read 1915 times)
Garrett68
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: August 04, 2020, 08:59:27 PM »

My batterie pack and soundboard are stuck in the hilt, I’ve tried everything, I’ve tried going in the top of my saber and the bottom but cannot get this thing out... I’m frustrated with this product and really would love to get my saber working again..
The soundboard and the batteries (connected together) are concert stuck inside my hilt. I can no longer charge or get to the soundboard anymore.. it’s been dead for a month now..
dark Sentinel V5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 11:30:17 AM »

My batterie pack and soundboard are stuck in the hilt, I’ve tried everything, I’ve tried going in the top of my saber and the bottom but cannot get this thing out... I’m frustrated with this product and really would love to get my saber working again..
The soundboard and the batteries (connected together) are concert stuck inside my hilt. I can no longer charge or get to the soundboard anymore.. it’s been dead for a month now..
dark Sentinel V5

I feel for you. My consular green Grand Master with green silver button and light obsidian board will not budge. It's stuck high up. I red on the forum (Don't know the exact post) that you can use a tool to push it out if you can work the led out carefully. I haven't tried this because the grand master has a giant one piece emitter. It's frustrating though.

Garrett68
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 03:03:30 PM »

I just wish ultra-saber would do something about this, at least reply to one of my many emails.. my saber is basically just sits on my mantel for looks now... very upsetting..

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2020, 03:18:04 PM »

I just wish ultra-saber would do something about this, at least reply to one of my many emails.. my saber is basically just sits on my mantel for looks now... very upsetting..

It WILL come out... you just have to convince it. 
  • 1. Get a bath towel, fold it into at least six layers, and set it on the floor (preferably a bare, hard floor surface, but carpet will work okay). 
  • 2. Remove your pommel.
  • 3. Using both hands, hold your saber by the blade, near the pointy end.
  • 4. Stand right next to that folded towel, facing it.
  • 5. Raise your hands while holding the saber, as high as you can.
  • 6. Bring the saber straight down on the folded towel, with reasonable force.
  • 7. Nothing will have happened, so repeat steps 5 and 6 with increasing force until you see results.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Garrett68
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2020, 03:22:19 PM »

I’ve tried this but I’ll give it another go

Garrett68
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2020, 03:29:41 PM »

It WILL come out... you just have to convince it. 
  • 1. Get a bath towel, fold it into at least six layers, and set it on the floor (preferably a bare, hard floor surface, but carpet will work okay). 
  • 2. Remove your pommel.
  • 3. Using both hands, hold your saber by the blade, near the pointy end.
  • 4. Stand right next to that folded towel, facing it.
  • 5. Raise your hands while holding the saber, as high as you can.
  • 6. Bring the saber straight down on the folded towel, with reasonable force.
  • 7. Nothing will have happened, so repeat steps 5 and 6 with increasing force until you see results.
I just tried this for about 5 minutes and nothing happened. I was banging it on my towels pretty hard but nothing has come loose.. any other ideas?

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2020, 05:24:18 PM »

I just tried this for about 5 minutes and nothing happened. I was banging it on my towels pretty hard but nothing has come loose.. any other ideas?

Suggestion 1:  Use additional force with the above method.

Suggestion 2:  Try pushing from the other end (the emitter end) like you said you have tried before.  Based on that previous attempt, what was stopping this from working?  We need more details (and maybe even pictures or video) to learn more about what is NOT working, so we can have a better shot at suggesting something that WILL work.

To steal (and slightly modify) a line from “Jerry Maguire,”

Help US help YOU.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2020, 11:20:21 PM »

This happened with my Diamond Prophecy.  I finally got a piece of 2x4 (pine- SOFT wood) and tapped it on that with increasing pressure until it came out.  Once it was out, I sanded the edges of the speaker holder to narrow it down JUST enough so it wouldn't get stuck next time. 

Worked.

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

Garrett68
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2020, 06:49:24 PM »

This happened with my Diamond Prophecy.  I finally got a piece of 2x4 (pine- SOFT wood) and tapped it on that with increasing pressure until it came out.  Once it was out, I sanded the edges of the speaker holder to narrow it down JUST enough so it wouldn't get stuck next time. 

Worked.
I’m not 100% sure but I believe the speaker could be stuck on the threads, my pommel piece goes in perfectly but not 100% sure. Did you take the led out when you tapped it or did you leave it in?

Garrett68
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2020, 06:53:50 PM »

Suggestion 1:  Use additional force with the above method.

Suggestion 2:  Try pushing from the other end (the emitter end) like you said you have tried before.  Based on that previous attempt, what was stopping this from working?  We need more details (and maybe even pictures or video) to learn more about what is NOT working, so we can have a better shot at suggesting something that WILL work.

To steal (and slightly modify) a line from “Jerry Maguire,”

Help US help YOU.

Garrett68
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2020, 06:54:39 PM »

Where my finger is, is how far the LED we’ll go (the silver thing in the saber)

Garrett68
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2020, 07:42:31 PM »

After 5 months I finally got it out, going through the top, the cost was the motherboard broke, as you can see here

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2020, 08:31:32 PM »

Send an email to info@ultrasabers.com, include pictures and a detailed description of what you did and why you did it, and see what they say.

Keep in mind that you will likely have to send that email more than once, and that sending it every day is just going to clog their inbox, so try to keep it to once a week or so.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: