Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Force alignment points.  (Read 2379 times)
Luliouse
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« on: August 04, 2020, 11:43:29 PM »

Hail, adventurer! The ranks are as follows:

Candidate
Force Sensitive
Knight Aspirant
Knight Apprentice
Knight Lance Corporal
Knight Sergeant
Knight Officer
Knight Ensign
Knight Lieutenant
Knight Arbiter
Knight Templar
Knight Major
Knight Captain
Knight Lt. Commander
Knight Commander

Every rank increases your gold rewards from loot and quests by 10%! Also, each rank gives you +1 to perception and 2 skill points to spend on any stat you wish. Every 2 ranks gives you a talent point to spend in your specialization with the option to dual class at Knight Apprentice! Spend your points wisely, tho, respecs have not yet been implemented, so if you screw up your build, you have to live with it or reroll. Good luck!

What are the force alignment points, and how are they abtained?

May the Force be with you... Always

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 12:07:36 AM »

What are the force alignment points, and how are they abtained?

Force alignment points are a cool way of just awarding something here on the forum. See a post you like? Award a point. Somebody helped you with an issue? Award a point. Stuff like that. When browsing a topic look under the person's name and you'll see you can award either light side or dark side points (which are a -1). Some people like the light, others the dark, and some even strive for a balance between the two. You (and everybody else) can only award a point to a person once every 24 hour period. Bear in mind it has no bearing on your ability to use the forum, it is solely for fun. What Ultra said in the post you quoted from was for the laughs.

That being said, I just awarded you a point, enjoy  Smiley

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Luliouse
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2020, 07:01:14 PM »

Verry helpfull. Thank you.

May the Force be with you... Always

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: