Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello from Florida  (Read 2499 times)
JediSanta
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: August 09, 2020, 03:49:38 AM »

Hi everyone. I’ve been following UltraSabers for the better part of 10yrs, since I saw an amazing kiosk at a ComicCon in Orlando. Admired from a distance as I just couldn’t afford one (I had spent the bulk of my money to meet Stan Lee, and get a picture and signature).
Finally after all these years waiting, I purchased a Crimson Fallen with pretty much all the goodies. What a beautiful saber. I love it, though my purchase wasn’t without a bit of pain, but that’s a subject for a different discussion.
Took a bit to resolve challenges I had registering for this forum, but I’m finally in and can’t wait to delve into tons of posts of fans like me.  Grin

“Santa is one with the Force, and the Force is one with Santa”

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2020, 03:58:03 AM »

Welcome!  As the owner of an Azure Fallen, I can appreciate your taste in hilts. 

Remember that we really like pictures, so head on over to the UltraSabers Gallery and post some pictures in the appropriate thread(s).

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2020, 12:47:10 PM »

Hey welcome we look forward to seeing pics of your saber

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

Jedi Skallagrimsson
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 12

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2020, 04:13:30 PM »

Welcome to the forum and great choice for your first saber!

Saber Arsenal:
Dark Initiate LE V5 (SRD), 2X Prophecy V3 (AB/VA), Dark Monarch (CG), Graflex CE (AB), Spectre (GB), Initiate V3 (AB), 2X Consular (CG/GB), Dark Catalyst  (CG), Manticore (VA/SRD), 2X Apprentice LE V5 (Staff)(SY), Archon V3.1 (CG), Dark Princess (VA), Dark Apprentice V4 (SRD)

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2020, 07:50:58 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum,  great 1st saber choice (I have the Crimson Fallen). Do enjoy yourself. Pictures are a must here. Which saber is next on your list?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

ANAKIN0211
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2020, 08:36:23 PM »

Hello! And Welcome! I too am a floridian wonder if they're are any saber meet ups down here?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

drEe
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 13

Life long Star Wars nerd but not yet a Master

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2020, 12:53:54 AM »

Welcome to the site and we always encourage the sharing of ones take.

DrEe Windu

JediSanta
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2020, 03:51:29 PM »

Yes, I will happily post pics. Honestly, been a long time since I've been on any forum and am still trying to navigate and learn. The directions on attachments is a bit vague as I tend to primarily use my iPad as that is where my pictures are.

PS - Thank you for all the welcoming comments! It's very much appreciated Smiley

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2020, 04:16:46 PM »

Yes, I will happily post pics. Honestly, been a long time since I've been on any forum and am still trying to navigate and learn. The directions on attachments is a bit vague as I tend to primarily use my iPad as that is where my pictures are.

PS - Thank you for all the welcoming comments! It's very much appreciated Smiley

Use the Tapatalk app to access the forum, and you can post directly from within the app, with no hosting site required, even with the free version.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

JediSanta
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2020, 05:08:34 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum,  great 1st saber choice (I have the Crimson Fallen). Do enjoy yourself. Pictures are a must here. Which saber is next on your list?
Thank you. I posted a link in the Gallery. The Crimson Fallen is actually my 2nd saber purchase, but my first UltraSabers purchase. My first was a legacy saber in Galaxy's Edge at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Beautiful saber, but ZERO customization, so I figured it was time to finally get one from US. As for my next one, I am unsure. I have to find a way to adequately display them first, so they don't just sit in a closet or corner somewhere.  Grin

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2020, 05:40:44 PM »

Thank you. I posted a link in the Gallery. The Crimson Fallen is actually my 2nd saber purchase, but my first UltraSabers purchase. My first was a legacy saber in Galaxy's Edge at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Beautiful saber, but ZERO customization, so I figured it was time to finally get one from US. As for my next one, I am unsure. I have to find a way to adequately display them first, so they don't just sit in a closet or corner somewhere.  Grin

I use this... it holds 5 sabers vertically, and I can lay another horizontally across the hooks.

Berry Ave Broom Holder and Garden Tool Organizer Rake or Mop Handles Up to 1.25-Inches, Small, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DI8H364/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_GxTmFbK6M9HS5

JediSanta
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2020, 09:14:39 PM »

I use this... it holds 5 sabers vertically, and I can lay another horizontally across the hooks.

Berry Ave Broom Holder and Garden Tool Organizer Rake or Mop Handles Up to 1.25-Inches, Small, Black

That’s awesome!! Originally I wanted to hang them horizontally, maybe using invisible shelving. But with recent re-org of the house to be able to work from home I no longer have that kind of space. I may have to use your idea. Thanks!!

JediSanta
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2020, 09:41:56 PM »

Use the Tapatalk app to access the forum, and you can post directly from within the app, with no hosting site required, even with the free version.
Just downloaded. Looks pretty awesome. Thanks for the tip!! Let’s see how it works...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2020, 11:18:42 PM »

Just downloaded. Looks pretty awesome. Thanks for the tip!! Let’s see how it works...

It works like a charm.

And if you want to include multiple pictures in a single post from Tapatalk, you can do that, too; you simply have to choose each picture individually, rather than being able to do a multi-select with a single visit to the Camera Roll.

JediSanta
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2020, 11:24:22 PM »

It works like a charm.

And if you want to include multiple pictures in a single post from Tapatalk, you can do that, too; you simply have to choose each picture individually, rather than being able to do a multi-select with a single visit to the Camera Roll.
So that’s the ticket!! It was telling me I needed the Pro Edition. LOL!!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: