Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: OMG MSMALICE IS IN A VIDEO!!! Star Wars Chrome Perspective 2020  (Read 1366 times)
GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 83

« on: August 10, 2020, 03:08:59 PM »

If you ever want to know where i get cards from for my prizes here is a look at some of the ways i acquire them. So if you get a chassis from us you will receive SW cards for sure.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc8zGzluYRI&amp;feature=youtu.be&amp;fbclid=IwAR1qT1OKw_lKxLCgG8BTdJbf6-idZ-VL-8FbydOXu0nbcPOrzzz0AhSbggw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc8zGzluYRI&amp;feature=youtu.be&amp;fbclid=IwAR1qT1OKw_lKxLCgG8BTdJbf6-idZ-VL-8FbydOXu0nbcPOrzzz0AhSbggw</a>

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2020, 01:54:21 AM »

If you ever want to know where i get cards from for my prizes here is a look at some of the ways i acquire them. So if you get a chassis from us you will receive SW cards for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc8zGzluYRI&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1qT1OKw_lKxLCgG8BTdJbf6-idZ-VL-8FbydOXu0nbcPOrzzz0AhSbggw#

Looks like you guys had fun in the unboxing  hahah !    Got my chassis and the SW cards today.  Thank you General and MsMalice!

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 83

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2020, 02:16:24 AM »

Looks like you guys had fun in the unboxing  hahah !    Got my chassis and the SW cards today.  Thank you General and MsMalice!

So you know you are number 9 in the contest due to your one chassis. its okay if you forget but i have you locked in for 1.

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2020, 02:20:05 AM »

So you know you are number 9 in the contest due to your one chassis. its okay if you forget but i have you locked in for 1.

Thanks!  it's fun to be a part of the contest!

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

Jedi Skallagrimsson
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 12

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 07:36:34 PM »

I've gotten hooked on the cards, now anytime I order chassis I have to restrain myself from looking at the cards before I install the chassis.

Saber Arsenal:
Dark Initiate LE V5 (SRD), 2X Prophecy V3 (AB/VA), Dark Monarch (CG), Graflex CE (AB), Spectre (GB), Initiate V3 (AB), 2X Consular (CG/GB), Dark Catalyst  (CG), Manticore (VA/SRD), 2X Apprentice LE V5 (Staff)(SY), Archon V3.1 (CG), Dark Princess (VA), Dark Apprentice V4 (SRD)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: