Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Possible to Download Fonts OFF of Saber?  (Read 1426 times)
SeenAGreatLight
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

Light-seeker

« on: August 10, 2020, 09:25:22 PM »

Hi all,

My saber is pre-owned, and I really like one of the fonts on it and would like to use it on a new saber.  Is there any way to get fonts off of a saber?  All I can find are ways to overwrite them.

Thanks,
SeenAGreatLight

"You're still struggling with the Dark Side."
"We will always struggle, but that is the test."
     -- Cal Kestis and Cere Junda

-----==]| Astrium Spectrum - A Jedi: Fallen Order Soundfont by SeenAGreatLight |[==-----

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 11:38:06 PM »

Yes you can, and in fact it is VERY advisable to have backup copies of any fonts you like/use.

Post 4 here: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=43762.0  will show you how.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

SeenAGreatLight
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

Light-seeker

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2020, 02:09:22 AM »

Yes you can, and in fact it is VERY advisable to have backup copies of any fonts you like/use.

Post 4 here: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=43762.0  will show you how.

Thank you!  That seems to be only the configuration files, though.  Does the "Save to File" button save the fonts too?

"You're still struggling with the Dark Side."
"We will always struggle, but that is the test."
     -- Cal Kestis and Cere Junda

-----==]| Astrium Spectrum - A Jedi: Fallen Order Soundfont by SeenAGreatLight |[==-----

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: