Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: My Rambling Review of the Phantom Initiate V4  (Read 2836 times)
Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2020, 03:22:44 AM »

Love what you did with these sabers. Enjoyed the honesty in the review.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2020, 05:18:22 AM »

Hi Batmike,

I liked the video, it makes a change to see a personality and a saber on screen. First off two non saber related (NSR) remarks: Wow! That is one heck of a nice collection in those cabinets and 2) Can I ask who Namtab is on your T-shirt? He looks familiar but I don't recognise the name Grin

But those sabers! Man they stand out. A friend of mine has a Reaper in Tri AS and I thought her photos were just the camera being off making them as bright as they looked but your video show just how good the LEDs are. And second, how did you think of stitching accent rings onto a saber? A wrap I can understand but accent rings?....that is next level genius!

Congrats and I hope there are a few more videos from your Batcave! (point awarded)

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2020, 11:57:07 AM »

Electrical tape... you folks apparently don’t live in the Sonoran Desert, where daytime temps are (very) often over 110F.  My experience with electrical tape in this environment is that it doesn’t look good for long, especially when being held and twisted, like a saber hilt would be.

Yup.  Not even the desert.... I live in NJ and in the low 90's my E-tape saber wrap (I've since learned better) melted and left a nasty mess on my Initiate V2.

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2020, 09:56:11 AM »

Love what you did with these sabers. Enjoyed the honesty in the review.

Thanks!!

Hi Batmike,

I liked the video, it makes a change to see a personality and a saber on screen. First off two non saber related (NSR) remarks: Wow! That is one heck of a nice collection in those cabinets and 2) Can I ask who Namtab is on your T-shirt? He looks familiar but I don't recognise the name Grin

But those sabers! Man they stand out. A friend of mine has a Reaper in Tri AS and I thought her photos were just the camera being off making them as bright as they looked but your video show just how good the LEDs are. And second, how did you think of stitching accent rings onto a saber? A wrap I can understand but accent rings?....that is next level genius!

Congrats and I hope there are a few more videos from your Batcave! (point awarded)

Thanks! I wanted something that would look nice and could be removed without damaging the hilt....and I was sitting on some white thread..boom..

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: