Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Author Topic: Summer Raffle Extravaganza 2020 WINNERS!  (Read 18086 times)
Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2020, 03:08:18 AM »

Dang. Had my shipping info showing my order would arrive today. Kept checking fedex and it’s still a state away and no longer has an estimated delivery day. Guess the driver got held up. Hopefully it’ll be here tomorrow. I was bummed a little. So close...

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2020, 04:24:29 AM »

Greywalker83, I know exactly how you feel. Mine was supposed to be here Tuesday. I'm still waiting. The tracking info says it's in my city and has been delayed. Should arrive tomorrow. I may have to force Choke someone.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2020, 11:29:06 AM »

I checked again just now. It arrived in state after midnight and then to a facility near me and out for delivery about a half hour ago. So it’ll be here waiting for me when I get home... unless porch pirates... I may run home from work to grab them.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2020, 08:50:39 PM »

Whooo. My order arrived. I’ll try to add pics later. I got my entry with the mods they offered so they could ship it. It’s an aeon v5, ordered the le version but it wasn’t available so they gave me the regular version but with the gold claws and le pommel, with sound in guardian blue and a free recharge port. My other entry was a mystery box, got a v3 initiate, same as my kids saber, in orange with the upgraded button and no sound. That one is going to be turned into a custom saber I think and I may send it in for sound at some point. My 1st place prize is awesome. Couldn’t have hoped for more. It’s been on my wishlist forever, but I had it priced out higher than I’d like, so to win it was amazing. I got a guardian with emerald and sound. The color is set to slowly rotate between pink and red. I’ll probably adjust that though. Stoked to have won this and can’t believe my luck. Ultra savers rocks. Thank you guys over and over again.

Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

LordDrift
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2020, 12:36:24 PM »

Just got my shipment the other day! So amazing!
https://imgur.com/gallery/PEyGXcp

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2020, 01:56:42 PM »

Congratulations to everyone, and thanks for keeping us posted as your shipments arrive.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

LordDrift
Force Sensitive

« Reply #96 on: September 07, 2020, 04:13:58 PM »

One Dark Apprentice V5 lightsaber, but the crystal within split into two sides by the moods and ever growing conflict dwelling within its force using master of LordDrift... a Blue Violet Amethyst when he’s swayed into the light, but a Pyrestone Orange when he’s drifted into the void of the dark side...

https://imgur.com/gallery/gIRk7K3

https://imgur.com/gallery/K98BOnb

Loving these sabers! And the story I’ve created for them

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #97 on: September 07, 2020, 05:36:23 PM »

LordDrift, very nice indeed. I like both color choices.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

art_awesome
Force Sensitive

« Reply #98 on: September 08, 2020, 02:58:44 PM »

Sadly i get an email from Ultrasabers saying it would 8-11 weeks for my winning Emperors hand. My next choice is the #1 crimson/black scorpion, #2 Bellicose and # choice is the Guardian. So which ever one they have available Ill be happy with. I'll put the Emperors Hand on my wish list.

Summer Raffle Extravaganza 2020 Emerald Price winner, chose the **EMPEROR’S HAND**

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2020, 05:04:45 PM »

Hardly see the Bellicose much so I say go for that one, then you can have whatever set up you want Tongue I'm just gonna get me a new signature Bellicose made for myself next month as well

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2020, 06:56:05 PM »

The bellicose is a nice saber. Guardian was at the top of my list and I won one so that was amazing. Either are great hilts though. The scorpion is one I’d like but the black has been out for a while. So if you go that route you’re stuck with red.

Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

art_awesome
Force Sensitive

« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2020, 05:13:02 AM »

Bellicose with the Emerald driver would be amazing, have plenty of choice, light or dark. Wasnt to interested in the Guardian until i saw the vid for 1 of the raffle winners. I like it a lot more after watching it. the Scorpion it totally bad ass. Id say which ever one i can get sooner ill be happy with. Not to mention my Butcher that won me the riffle.

Summer Raffle Extravaganza 2020 Emerald Price winner, chose the **EMPEROR’S HAND**

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #102 on: September 09, 2020, 11:57:48 AM »

Congrats to all the winners!

TechHero
Force Sensitive

Too Pika Cool for skool. LAMO

« Reply #103 on: September 18, 2020, 08:30:17 AM »

Congratz everyone! Excited to be a winner! placed a 3 saber order for myself, GF, and Friend and we are excited to have another saber to share and showoff to friends, Its been hard not to check back everyday waiting for that shipment notification!

art_awesome
Force Sensitive

« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2020, 09:47:48 PM »

*Update* Ultrasaber contacting me about my winning saber. Was told they had all 3 of the 1s i choose. So I now im getting the BELLICOSE with the Emerald Driver with Sound. Also my saber that one me the raffle, the Butcher,  is coming with it. Some time this week!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: