Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Apprentice v5 Review w/ Custom sounds and MHS  (Read 882 times)
nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« on: August 24, 2020, 09:37:33 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP29broNcnU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP29broNcnU</a>

(or this one https://youtu.be/iP29broNcnU)

This was my first real light saber and I chose Ultrasabers because they have the best overall price, selections, and features.
I chose the hilt with the simplest design but still had some flash and ability to be enhanced - I am very happy with my choice.
The order was placed during the May 4th sale to save 15% since I am in Texas and have to pay 8.25% more (taxes) than any other person in any other state or country - not including shipping.
I was concerned about the time to deliver based on other reviews - the excitement was almost unbearable - but I received the order in about 2 weeks!  I guess living in the same city may help ;-P - favoritism is great...in this case!

I'll be purchasing another soon and it will have the same config - top of the line controller with li-ion set-up - but a bit more off-the-shelf hilt decor.

Wonderful job all around to the Ultrasaber team!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 10:58:36 PM »

Nice review!  I have the Dark Apprentice V5 LE, and I think it’s a fabulous hilt to hold.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

nunya
Knight Captain

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 06:35:48 PM »

Thanks for the feedback!  I went with all silver thinking it would stand out more at night when unlit and hanging from the belt.
I am looking at some darker options for the next purchase.

lowlead
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -38

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2020, 03:49:48 PM »

The Archon pommel makes that saber 10x nicer - great choice.  I like that custom extension, too!

nunya
Knight Captain

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 01:23:05 PM »

The Archon pommel makes that saber 10x nicer - great choice.  I like that custom extension, too!
thanks for the feedback.  i chose the pommel because i wanted one that would keep it from flying out of my hands Smiley and i can attest that it works

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2020, 01:40:44 PM »

Very nice; I've got the Apprentice LE v5, and now you've got me thinking about how mine would look with a different pommel, LOL.  Thanks for sharing!

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green