Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Issues with the ultrasabers launcher  (Read 517 times)
KangaBanga
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

At last we will have our revenge

« on: August 26, 2020, 09:21:17 AM »

Hey everyone! Hope your all staying safe. I just received my first emrald saber in the mail today. It doesn't seem to have its colour pulse active though.

I went online and downloaded the launcher v2.45 (Windows) and I have followed emrys video but the saber is constantly coming back saying device disconnected. Auto-connection enabled.

Does anyone have any advice on how I can get this rolling? Beginning to feel a bit dumb :p

Thanks everyone

Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 04:38:30 PM »

Launch the software.

Turn the saber on.

THEN connect the saber to the computer.

The saber must be turned on BEFORE connecting to the computer, and the software must be running BEFORE you connect the already turned on saber to the computer.

Also I very strongly suggest having fully charged batteries in before doing anything, as both the saber and the software REALLY don't like it if the saber shuts off while you're changing colors and/or sound fonts. Or if you got a recharge port, have the saber plugged in to that, and then you don't have to worry about it shutting off.

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

KangaBanga
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

At last we will have our revenge

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 07:50:28 AM »

I gave that a go but no luck. Still showing the same error i had before  Undecided

Launch the software.

Turn the saber on.

THEN connect the saber to the computer.

The saber must be turned on BEFORE connecting to the computer, and the software must be running BEFORE you connect the already turned on saber to the computer.

Also I very strongly suggest having fully charged batteries in before doing anything, as both the saber and the software REALLY don't like it if the saber shuts off while you're changing colors and/or sound fonts. Or if you got a recharge port, have the saber plugged in to that, and then you don't have to worry about it shutting off.

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 11:08:55 PM »

Also try just unplugging the USB from your computer and plugging it back in.

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: