Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: KaiserSosay custom font demo  (Read 1727 times)
Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« on: August 30, 2020, 09:15:02 PM »

I loaded some of KaiserSosay’s custom fonts. Take a look at the fun you can have with your Diamond Controller.

http://youtu.be/cN5NPAf-LHA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

Obi Koch
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2021, 04:51:13 PM »

These sound awesome Kaiser Sosay! Can I get access to the diamond controller fonts? The link on youtube no longer works.

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2021, 04:59:34 PM »

These sound awesome Kaiser Sosay! Can I get access to the diamond controller fonts? The link on youtube no longer works.

Welcome to the forum.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1lNKkrz6wvxkqZt4NVUqtkf-Qo0jfw4g6

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2021, 07:50:27 PM »

Thanks to watching this video, I was inspired to get off my rusty-dusty and actually fire up the UltraSabers Controller software and connect it to my Azure Fallen (Diamond).

First, thanks to Darth Rage for reminding me of the proper order of operations:
1) Start Controller software (his reminder to use Run as Administrator did not apply to me, since I use the Mac version)
2) Activate the saber
3) Connect the micro-USB end of the cable to the saber
4) Connect the USB-A end of the cable to the computer

If this doesn't (nearly) immediately detect your saber, my very-limited experience suggests that the cable does not transmit data, even if it used to the last time you tried to use it.  Go get another cable and try again.  I spent about 10 minutes trying different ports on the machine, a USB hub, different ports on the USB hub, and other options before I decided to just toss the USB-A to micro-USB cable I'd been using, and that made all the difference.

Darth Rage's demo of the software really was true-to-life; it truly is that simple to load an additional .pfnt file.

Second, thanks to KaiserSosay for his incredible fonts!  I was floored by the amount of work he did to choose just the right sound samples, just the right lighting effects, and then pair them with just the right event triggers from the saber. 

Truly, sir, your efforts are appreciated!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2021, 08:18:57 PM »

Thanks to watching this video, I was inspired to get off my rusty-dusty and actually fire up the UltraSabers Controller software and connect it to my Azure Fallen (Diamond).

First, thanks to Darth Rage for reminding me of the proper order of operations:
1) Start Controller software (his reminder to use Run as Administrator did not apply to me, since I use the Mac version)
2) Activate the saber
3) Connect the micro-USB end of the cable to the saber
4) Connect the USB-A end of the cable to the computer

If this doesn't (nearly) immediately detect your saber, my very-limited experience suggests that the cable does not transmit data, even if it used to the last time you tried to use it.  Go get another cable and try again.  I spent about 10 minutes trying different ports on the machine, a USB hub, different ports on the USB hub, and other options before I decided to just toss the USB-A to micro-USB cable I'd been using, and that made all the difference.

Darth Rage's demo of the software really was true-to-life; it truly is that simple to load an additional .pfnt file.

Second, thanks to KaiserSosay for his incredible fonts!  I was floored by the amount of work he did to choose just the right sound samples, just the right lighting effects, and then pair them with just the right event triggers from the saber.  

Truly, sir, your efforts are appreciated!

Yes. Darth Rage made an excellent video explaining how easy it is to load a diamond font. I'm not sure I ever thanked him for the shout out. Thank you Darth Rage! I'm glad you enjoyed the fonts and I hope you still do.

So you finally got to load some fonts? That is good to hear! I guess I should get back to work. It has been a couple months since I worked on anything.  I still have space ball 60% done and sitting on my desk top.

I'm glad to hear you guys are liking the fonts.  If you find something that needs fixing or more polish just mention it. Oh yeah, turn down the sensitivity of swing and stab on your diamond saber. If you do the quotes won't play constantly.

Another tip. ALWAYS leave at least 10mbs of open memory on your diamond board. DO NOT OVER LOAD YOUR SABER. You can always delete a font to try a new one.  Then reload the old font if you prefer that one. Just don't don't go past 10mbs.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: