Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Princess - Emitter MHS?  (Read 365 times)
Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« on: September 07, 2020, 08:51:45 PM »

So, the title kinda says it all...   I saw Malik's great video of his disassembled Princess LE, and the question emerged: Is the Princess Emitter MHS compatible?   Not the outer cage, but the emitter as a whole.

Anyone know?

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 11:31:34 PM »

So kind of. It is indeed MHS insofar as the emitter assembly will successfully swap with any hilt - however the blade mine came with is slightly different, the shape of the inside of the blade where the central portion of the blade holder goes is slightly wider internally and the reflective film is mounted further up to accommodate. I have not tried mounting an old blade to it so I’m not sure if there would be room for one of the older blades to fit onto the assembly in the same way.

I’ll add to his breakdown thread later with anything new I come across

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 01:46:37 PM »

So kind of. It is indeed MHS insofar as the emitter assembly will successfully swap with any hilt - however the blade mine came with is slightly different, the shape of the inside of the blade where the central portion of the blade holder goes is slightly wider internally and the reflective film is mounted further up to accommodate. I have not tried mounting an old blade to it so I’m not sure if there would be room for one of the older blades to fit onto the assembly in the same way.

I’ll add to his breakdown thread later with anything new I come across

Thanks!  That's basically what I wanted to know.

You know me...  I see a beautiful saber like the Princess and the second or third thing to cross my mind (after the inital "whoa, what a beautiful hilt thought") is "I wonder what that would look ike with (insert various pommel and emitter combos here).   

LOL

Though I have to admit it would be VERY hard to swap anything out on that beauty.  It would probably end up like my Fallen - intended for change that never happened because I fell in total love with the "stock" version.   :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: