Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Grand Prize Diamond Controller  (Read 908 times)
Kerfer
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: September 12, 2020, 12:18:10 AM »

So I just received my Diamond Grand Prize!!  Black Empress (Engraved) With a Diamond Soundboard.

Only problem is... I can't access the fonts menu. If I rotate the saber clockwise twice quickly it will say "One, In use",
clockwise again it will say "Two, In Use", counterclockwise back to "One, In use" (Gesture Settings)
Has anybody had this issue with a Diamond Soundboard before? The only way I  can change my font
is to physically plug the saber in to my computer and change the font directly via the
UltraSabers Launcher. I would really like to get this fixed! Any help/advice would be appreciated.

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 01:21:32 AM »

So I just received my Diamond Grand Prize!!  Black Empress (Engraved) With a Diamond Soundboard.

Only problem is... I can't access the fonts menu. If I rotate the saber clockwise twice quickly it will say "One, In use",
clockwise again it will say "Two, In Use", counterclockwise back to "One, In use" (Gesture Settings)
Has anybody had this issue with a Diamond Soundboard before? The only way I  can change my font
is to physically plug the saber in to my computer and change the font directly via the
UltraSabers Launcher. I would really like to get this fixed! Any help/advice would be appreciated.

You are opening the Gestures menu. Hold button and two twists opens the gesture programming menu.You want to hold the button and perform a stab motion. That will open the font menu. When you hear the boot sound, then you do the twist to select the next font. Press the button again to select that font.

Congratulations on your raffle win!

A couple other things to know about your diamond saber. Mute/volume control.  While the saber is on and in idle mode, hold the button and trigger flash on clash twice. The blade will go dark and you are now in the volume adjustment menu. Tilt the blade up to increase sound. Tilt the blade down to decrease or mute the volume.  Press the button again to exit the menu.

Also some tips.
     ALWAYS recharge your batteries before you plug into the computer.  If the batteries die while you are writing to board it can delete everything.  To recover  is possible but difficult.  So just make sure your batteries are fully charged before you plug into the computer.

ALWAYS leave at least 10mbs of open memory on the board. Everytime I go into the last 10mbs, my saber starts acting up. It will randomly do odd things.  Like forget all your preset sensitivities or only let you access ten fonts. Other times it will cause the saber to freeze up until you do a factory rest. Super annoying to say the least. So always leave 10mbs free.

Also, in the Obsidian Order part of the forum is a section just for diamond saber questions. Post there to make sure people see your post. Under general questions it will get buried quickly. Post in the diamond section and eventually I'll see it and help you out.

That is my advice. Enjoy your new saber and have a good weekend!

Kerfer
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2020, 01:42:11 AM »

Thanks a bunch! It's my first ever diamond saber (obviously because I don't even know how to use it lol)

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2020, 09:21:57 AM »

Pics would be cool Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 01:58:38 PM »

A couple other things to know about your diamond saber. Mute/volume control.  While the saber is on and in idle mode, hold the button and trigger flash on clash twice. The blade will go dark and you are now in the volume adjustment menu. Tilt the blade up to increase sound. Tilt the blade down to decrease or mute the volume.  Press the button again to exit the menu.
Thanks!  I did not know that.  PIZOINT!

Lots of fun to be had on setting font tags!  Learn how to set gestures as well - that adds some fun.

First thing I did was to save off all the fonts/effects on a drive.  You can open to edit and save each effect.
I highly recommend this for easy recovery - especially for custom effects.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2020, 04:44:52 PM »

It is HIGHLY recommended that you download and read the full Diamond Controller manual with all instructions from the “RESOURCES” table in the Ultrasabers Launcher.

Am I one of the few people who actually read this?  It’s on the sheet of paper you get with every Diamond saber, in big print, on the same side of the sheet that lists the nine installed fonts.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

nunya
Knight Captain

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2020, 04:15:44 PM »

yes. it's just you few - congratulations on being awesome!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2020, 04:58:47 PM »

yes. it's just you few - congratulations on being awesome!

Even if you were sincere here, I’m taking that as being sarcastic, because it fits so much better in my head.  POINT to you, whether you were being sincere or sarcastic!  My comment really didn’t need to be made the way I made it, which was intentionally snarky.

Ah, crud... I don’t know whether you prefer Light or Dark points.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

nunya
Knight Captain

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2020, 05:23:27 PM »

Even if you were sincere here, I’m taking that as being sarcastic, because it fits so much better in my head.  POINT to you, whether you were being sincere or sarcastic!  My comment really didn’t need to be made the way I made it, which was intentionally snarky.

Ah, crud... I don’t know whether you prefer Light or Dark points.
correct - sarcastic but worded to be intentionally indistinguishable.
points to you for getting it, admitting it, and posting it.
i prefer points that reflect how you feel about my post - if it seems dark, give those. if it seems light, do that.  Then i'll know how i am seen to others. Smiley

for the record, I saw the note on the sheet you mentioned, and even read through some of the manual, but was too excited to start playing to consume all of it in one sitting.  then life happens and i have yet to come back to it.  thanks for the reminder!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2020, 06:08:57 PM »

correct - sarcastic but worded to be intentionally indistinguishable.
points to you for getting it, admitting it, and posting it.
i prefer points that reflect how you feel about my post - if it seems dark, give those. if it seems light, do that.  Then i'll know how i am seen to others. Smiley

for the record, I saw the note on the sheet you mentioned, and even read through some of the manual, but was too excited to start playing to consume all of it in one sitting.  then life happens and i have yet to come back to it.  thanks for the reminder!

You’re getting a LIGHT point for this one, because, in my mind, the comment was in service of promoting a pleasant atmosphere here on the forum.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: