Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: dominix v4 reverse grip  (Read 1119 times)
cptraph
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« on: September 23, 2020, 02:44:45 AM »

im curious to know how good is the dominix/aeon v4 for reverse grip as there are few videos on the internet that depict people using that lightsaber hilt for reverse grip so im curious to see people spin with the weapon in reverse grip

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 10:10:28 PM »

I dont have a video handy, but yes, its comfortable and spins well, including reverse grip.

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

cptraph
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2020, 06:04:40 AM »

could you at least send images of yourself using the lightsaber in reverse grip

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2020, 07:39:42 AM »

i thought it was necessary because when i looked up similar forum posts to what i sent most of them were in the questions subject but seeing as most of you are pointing that out i guess i made a mistake but unfortunately i dont know how to remove posts so im not sure if i can remove this particular post so i might just have to deal with this other post

You know this is the third thread you create with the same question? Even after a nice comment from someone in the second thread about it? We're a friendly bunch of people around here, but we also like this forum to stay nice, clean and tidy. But three threads (from the same person) with the same question doesn't help.
But if I'm guessing correctly there will be a moderator who'll clean it up a bit and will deserve some thank you.

Anyway, to help you out. I'll try and take some pictures of me holding a dominix in reversegrip for you. Can't promise 'cause I might forget. But I'm planning on doing some training today, so...

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

cptraph
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2020, 07:58:14 AM »

You know this is the third thread you create with the same question? Even after a nice comment from someone in the second thread about it? We're a friendly bunch of people around here, but we also like this forum to stay nice, clean and tidy. But three threads (from the same person) with the same question doesn't help.
But if I'm guessing correctly there will be a moderator who'll clean it up a bit and will deserve some thank you.

Anyway, to help you out. I'll try and take some pictures of me holding a dominix in reversegrip for you. Can't promise 'cause I might forget. But I'm planning on doing some training today, so...

okay sorry about that clearly i just need to stop looking im not trying to be disrespectful im just kinda desparate but clearly my attempts at looking aren't working out and personally i would really like to get rid of these posts now that you are pointing out my stupidity but i dont know how to remove posts im not even sure if i can but i would like to

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2020, 08:05:00 AM »

You can't.
Like I said, a moderator can clean this up. But don't feel to sorry, like I said we're a friendly group of people around here, and it eveen might be a nice little lesson for other new people who read this.
Must of us read most of the forum, but it's only fitting to reply when you have something constructive or nice to say. And we can only reply when we're online and have the time. So it's only normal that you might have to wait a bit for the awnser you desire, if it's out there at all...

Anyway, like I said, I might take a few shots for you today or tomorrow.

> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2020, 10:26:05 AM »

To honor my words, here are a few pictures...

https://imgur.com/a/TlxuB3s

...and a little vid.

If I remember correctly you asked for a bit of spinning and a few overhead strikes.
Keep in mind I'm absolutely no fan of the reverse grip, so that'll show  Grin

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNV_8QqSo-I" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNV_8QqSo-I</a>

> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag

cptraph
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2020, 11:32:27 AM »

To honor my words, here are a few pictures...

https://imgur.com/a/TlxuB3s

...and a little vid.

If I remember correctly you asked for a bit of spinning and a few overhead strikes.
Keep in mind I'm absolutely no fan of the reverse grip, so that'll show  Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNV_8QqSo-I#

i watched, liked and saved the video thanks and i personally hope i didn't cause any trouble with my constant asking of questions

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2020, 11:39:26 AM »

No, not at all, questions are good!
Keep asking them  Grin

It actually gave me a few pictures today, wich I might be using on my website to promote the next workshop. So thank you for that!

> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag

Kyle Starz
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2020, 09:27:13 PM »

Well I too thought it was good for reverse grip. If you want to buy a Phantom v4 then I advise getting a 24 inch blade A.K.A an initiate blade. When dueling in Jar'kai form according to the Holocron | UltraSabers  you should duel with shorter blades. It redirects you to a 16 inch blade A.K.A mini blade. That seems to tiny. I would personally get a 24 inch blade A.K.A an Initiate blade.

Kyle Starz
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2020, 09:34:54 PM »

I dont have a video handy, but yes, its comfortable and spins well, including reverse grip.
  What size is your Aeon v3?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: