Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: sig. 1st try...  (Read 5098 times)
Emornestedort
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2012, 03:11:47 PM »

Okay here are some requesting rules, please read these before you make a request in this forum.

-First, we ask that you be an active member before requesting images.  Artists like to see their sigs being used.

-Create threads if it doesnt matter who makes the image. Post in an individual members thread if you specifically want that person to make the sig/avatar for you. Try not to load too much work on one artist You can also send a PM to member if you wish.

-Title your request threads "your name heres Sig and/or Avatar Request".  For example:  Johns Avatar Request.

-If possible, provide information about the sig such as characters you want in it, what colour you would like it to be, where you would like your name etc.

-Provide pictures to put into the avatar or sig if you would like.

-Be patient.  There are a lot of requests to go through, and we will get to yours in time.

-After receiving your sig, thank the person who made it for you, either in person or give credit in your sig. You dont always have to do this, but its a good way to show thanks.

Rules for Workshops will be posted later on

Chainmale75
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 49

Control your emotions, Don't let them control you.

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2012, 04:43:29 PM »

Umm  I wasn't requesting anything, I was asking for input on my attempt at making my own Sig. I figured it was Art work, so I posted here.

Prophesy V3,CG,Obsidian:
Shock LE, DVA, Obsidian:
x2-Dominix V2 LE, FO/BR Stunt:
DSI V2, AS, Stunt:
Aeon V4, CG stunt;
Apprentice GB stunt;
x2 Initiate V3 SD/SY stunts;
Dominix V3 PO stunt;

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2012, 05:17:20 PM »

Umm  I wasn't requesting anything, I was asking for input on my attempt at making my own Sig. I figured it was Art work, so I posted here.

Yeah I was confused about that post too.  Emornestedort, what did you mean by it?

Rafalema
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

Dude, seriously?

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2012, 01:48:49 PM »

For all people saying they don't have the program, then you're wrong. You can do great signatures using only Paint.NET which is a free program for Windows.

For your sig, I think it's a bit too tall especially for short one-line posts. If you'd write really long posts and all that, it would fit much better.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Obi-Wan ANH [Korbanth BK4, CF, LEDengin 10W]
Luke ANH [Repl. Graflex, PC-L, Rebel Cyan]

Chainmale75
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 49

Control your emotions, Don't let them control you.

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2012, 02:39:38 PM »

I agree with you on the to-tall thing...  I'm having issues with the resizing because it's making the figure on the right side look more and more  squat....he's gonna be a Jedi Dwarf by the time I'm done.  lol  I'm playin with some other ideas that don't involve humanoids.

Prophesy V3,CG,Obsidian:
Shock LE, DVA, Obsidian:
x2-Dominix V2 LE, FO/BR Stunt:
DSI V2, AS, Stunt:
Aeon V4, CG stunt;
Apprentice GB stunt;
x2 Initiate V3 SD/SY stunts;
Dominix V3 PO stunt;

jccomedy
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

Smells like cheap c-lone!

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2012, 07:51:45 PM »

I like it.  Very sharp.

Light side points please.  Smiley

*Dark SI (me), Aeon V3 (wife), Initiate LE V3 (son), SI (gift for friend)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: