Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Query on adding items to order while still in processing  (Read 607 times)
cwfox9
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

Light Side Jedi

« on: September 23, 2020, 01:10:29 PM »

I've ordered my first lightsaber and i've come across the urge to add a mystery box also. I live in the UK so doing a separate order just for a MB is not very viable (the shipping adds about 50% extra cost). 
I have emailed the support email but as I am aware it can take time for them to come back I thought i'd ask the question here to see if this is something they they usually are happy to do or if once the order is placed adding items is also a no go. 

Appreciate the feedback

Lightsabers

Crimson Fallen - Fire Orange w Silver FOC, V4 Sound, Extra Dorinian Pommel
Sentinel V4 - Blazing Red, Stunt - Mystery Box
Initiate V3 - Adegan Silver, Stunt - Free Initiate

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 02:02:17 PM »

I don't know for sure if it's allowed, but I think you'd be better off doing the mystery box as a separate order, even though the extra fee for shipping sucks.  The reason I say this is, if you do include both in the same order, and the production of either saber is delayed, you'll be stuck waiting for both.  If you have both ordered separately, you don't have to worry about one delaying the other.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 02:08:05 PM »

For what it is worth, you can try emails but will probably be better off ordering the mystery box separately.   
Others may not realize it, but people residing in the same state as ultrasabers are charged tax so the cost is 8.25% more on top of shipping - i feel your pain.
Receiving an email reply from ultrasabers will take a while.
Consider purchasing when free shipping deals are provided - maybe that will reduce your cost?
Everything is connected.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 03:04:04 PM »

I've ordered my first lightsaber and i've come across the urge to add a mystery box also. I live in the UK so doing a separate order just for a MB is not very viable (the shipping adds about 50% extra cost). 
I have emailed the support email but as I am aware it can take time for them to come back I thought i'd ask the question here to see if this is something they they usually are happy to do or if once the order is placed adding items is also a no go. 

Appreciate the feedback

I've added items in the past to orders, but its been a while and back in the day it was easier to get responses from customer service due to the far lower volume.   But if you can get someone to respond to you, they generally are happy to add items to your order.

Make sure when you contact them that you include your order number in the subject field and it wouldn't hurt to put in the subject that you wish to add a MB.   Something like "Inquiry: Would like to add Mystery Box to order xxxxxxx"   OR something like that.

And keep trying.  If you can catch them before they ship it, you shouldn't have any issues.   

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

cwfox9
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

Light Side Jedi

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 08:46:20 PM »

Just an update, I sent a second email to the shipping email with my order number as the title this morning and Laura got this all sorted today.
Found my LE V5 Sentinel is on a 5+ week backlog and got offered Apprentice LE V5 instead if I wanted quicker. Opted to stick with my Sentinel but at least I now know how long i''ll likely be waiting.
Anyway also got the the mystery box add on sorted and all done now, about a third of the shipping extra as a separate order would have been and also let me get my Summer sale Saber Plug bonus that I was just short of with my initial order as a courtesy (though specified not normal something they can do)   

Look forward to when they arrive and I do plan to post a video when they do

Lightsabers

Crimson Fallen - Fire Orange w Silver FOC, V4 Sound, Extra Dorinian Pommel
Sentinel V4 - Blazing Red, Stunt - Mystery Box
Initiate V3 - Adegan Silver, Stunt - Free Initiate

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 09:48:48 PM »

Just an update, I sent a second email to the shipping email with my order number as the title this morning and Laura got this all sorted today.
Found my LE V5 Sentinel is on a 5+ week backlog and got offered Apprentice LE V5 instead if I wanted quicker. Opted to stick with my Sentinel but at least I now know how long i''ll likely be waiting.
Anyway also got the the mystery box add on sorted and all done now, about a third of the shipping extra as a separate order would have been and also let me get my Summer sale Saber Plug bonus that I was just short of with my initial order as a courtesy (though specified not normal something they can do)   

Look forward to when they arrive and I do plan to post a video when they do

Great news!   Glad they got you sorted out!   :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2020, 02:06:17 AM »

SUCCESS!

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2020, 03:24:43 PM »

...also got the the mystery box add on sorted and all done now, about a third of the shipping extra as a separate order would have been...
Nice!  Glad you were able to get the add-on applied with reduced shipping and hope the order is completed for you soon. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: