Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Breather mask for Sith Costume  (Read 2676 times)
DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2020, 07:35:11 AM »

Wow! -1
Looks great.

Does it actually work? We're having a pandemic, so....  Wink
   Too tempting not to comment, saw a great meme the other day I have to reference here. If I can find it again I'll re-post it here later. Something to the affect of: Darth Malak's mask only covers his mouth, don't be like Malak; be like Darth Malgus and wear a mask that covers your mouth AND nose... I almost died reading it. No offense intended to anyone fictional or non fiction in this regard, just a lil Sith humor. Though seriously, this is too interesting, Sith masks in cosplay! No lie, dressed as Vader and Maul as a kid. The mask completes the outfit, removes some of the "human" element from your overall appearance, and in lore focuses the user's emotion and power inward enhancing Dark Side connection/power. But it's crazy how more Sith wind up donning masks than don't traditionally. I need to design a personal one, unique, for a cosplay. This definitely got me all fired up, but you never did post your full outfit after Halloween. Will we see it?

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2020, 12:40:54 PM »

Too tempting not to comment, saw a great meme the other day I have to reference here. If I can find it again I'll re-post it here later. Something to the affect of: Darth Malak's mask only covers his mouth, don't be like Malak; be like Darth Malgus and wear a mask that covers your mouth AND nose... I almost died reading it. No offense intended to anyone fictional or non fiction in this regard, just a lil Sith humor. Though seriously, this is too interesting, Sith masks in cosplay! No lie, dressed as Vader and Maul as a kid. The mask completes the outfit, removes some of the "human" element from your overall appearance, and in lore focuses the user's emotion and power inward enhancing Dark Side connection/power. But it's crazy how more Sith wind up donning masks than don't traditionally. I need to design a personal one, unique, for a cosplay. This definitely got me all fired up, but you never did post your full outfit after Halloween. Will we see it?
Me and Ravenz are holding off for a little while longer. We both need a good place to shoot our reveal videos so it will be a little while longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2020, 06:39:49 PM »

Awesome, eagerly anticipating the result. I find taking advantage of a situation (especially one seemingly disadvantageous or chaotic) fundamental to Sith culture. So, being "forced" into seemingly reclusive exile is an opportunity to further training, meditation, study, and especially crafting arms and armor. These many months have inspired me with a "likely new" (since I haven't found it's equal anywhere) light saber design. But since no, or highly limited, conventions are happening it's also perfect timing for potentially long process of cosplay construction. Definitely not to make light of others suffering, simply making sure opportunities created are not wasted. For IMO facing death forces one to value life all the more. A lesson I have learned and re-learned too many times. Anyway, much appreciated. Embrace the Full Power of the Dark Side.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2020, 01:46:05 AM »

The pandemic is what made me embrace my love of Star Wars and lightsabers. I wouldn’t be doing this if it wasn’t for COVID.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: