Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Couple of Forum Queries (Giving Force Alignment Points & Unfollowing Posts)  (Read 4888 times)
cwfox9
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

Light Side Jedi

« on: September 28, 2020, 12:59:00 PM »

Force Alignment Points
I understand what the Force Alignment Points are however I've not been able to find out how you give them, is it as simple as repling and saying +1/-1 or is there a button i'm missing to do this?.

Unfollowing Posts
I've seen a thread in this sub-forum regarding unfollowing posts from about a year ago and the feature not existing however has that changed since?
Mainly to see if I am able to stop receiving "new replies" for the I've read the rules post.

Appreciate the help

Lightsabers

Crimson Fallen - Fire Orange w Silver FOC, V4 Sound, Extra Dorinian Pommel
Sentinel V4 - Blazing Red, Stunt - Mystery Box
Initiate V3 - Adegan Silver, Stunt - Free Initiate

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 02:00:55 PM »

I don't know about unfollowing posts, but as far as the points go....if you look to the left of a member's post, you'll see "give light side points/give dark side points" under their avatar.  Click one of those to give a point.  You can only give a member one point a day, and you can't do it through Tapatalk.

Here's what I'm talking about.  Hope it helps:

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

cwfox9
Knight Sergeant

Light Side Jedi

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 02:29:45 PM »

I don't know about unfollowing posts, but as far as the points go....if you look to the left of a member's post, you'll see "give light side points/give dark side points" under their avatar.  Click one of those to give a point.  You can only give a member one point a day, and you can't do it through Tapatalk.

Here's what I'm talking about.  Hope it helps:

As it does not show for me I have a feeling there is a new account restriction or something, are you aware of such a thing?

Lightsabers

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

Scrapper

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2020, 02:54:44 PM »

Unfollowing Posts
I've seen a thread in this sub-forum regarding unfollowing posts from about a year ago and the feature not existing however has that changed since?
Mainly to see if I am able to stop receiving "new replies" for the I've read the rules post.

Appreciate the help

I'll second this. 

Mine:
-Fallen w/BRE, Obsidian Lite sound, BVA
-Dark Catalyst, Stunt, AS
Son's:
-Dark Initiate LE V4, Stunt, FO (x2)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2020, 03:58:37 PM »

As it does not show for me I have a feeling there is a new account restriction or something, are you aware of such a thing?

There is no restriction.  Are you using an app, like Tapatalk?  If so, that’s the reason; Tapatalk is great for uploading photos without needing to find an image-hosting service, but it completely ignores points and everything on the left-hand side, as well as signatures.  If you’re using a web browser, then maybe play with the settings, to turn off adblockers (although there are no ads on this site to block or allow, and I have Safari running with AdBlock Plus and have no issues, so maybe other settings might be more effective).

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

cwfox9
Knight Sergeant

Light Side Jedi

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2020, 04:33:44 PM »

There is no restriction.  Are you using an app, like Tapatalk?  If so, that’s the reason; Tapatalk is great for uploading photos without needing to find an image-hosting service, but it completely ignores points and everything on the left-hand side, as well as signatures.  If you’re using a web browser, then maybe play with the settings, to turn off adblockers (although there are no ads on this site to block or allow, and I have Safari running with AdBlock Plus and have no issues, so maybe other settings might be more effective).

Na was just using the regular forum on Chrome however since I made that post saying it wasn't showing it's started showing and my "level" bar has gained a bit of green also since so not sure if a coincidence or they correlate.

Lightsabers

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2020, 07:14:03 PM »

There is a level restriction for giving points. It's a relatively new implementation. Also you unfollow a post by clicking notify on the "REPLY | NOTIFY | MARK UNREAD | SEND THIS TOPIC | PRINT" links in the upper right of a thread.

cwfox9
Knight Sergeant

Light Side Jedi

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2020, 08:11:34 PM »

There is a level restriction for giving points. It's a relatively new implementation. Also you unfollow a post by clicking notify on the "REPLY | NOTIFY | MARK UNREAD | SEND THIS TOPIC | PRINT" links in the upper right of a thread.

Ta, looked at that before but when I first clicked it said enable notifications so I've now done it but twice for the one that says disable

Lightsabers

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: