Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Couple of Forum Queries (Giving Force Alignment Points & Unfollowing Posts)  (Read 448 times)
cwfox9
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

Light Side Jedi

« on: September 28, 2020, 05:59:00 AM »

Force Alignment Points
I understand what the Force Alignment Points are however I've not been able to find out how you give them, is it as simple as repling and saying +1/-1 or is there a button i'm missing to do this?.

Unfollowing Posts
I've seen a thread in this sub-forum regarding unfollowing posts from about a year ago and the feature not existing however has that changed since?
Mainly to see if I am able to stop receiving "new replies" for the I've read the rules post.

Appreciate the help

Lightsabers

Ordered
Sentinel LE V5 - Fire Orange w Silver FOC, V4 Sound, Dorinian Pommel
Mystery Box
Free Initiate

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 157

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 07:00:55 AM »

I don't know about unfollowing posts, but as far as the points go....if you look to the left of a member's post, you'll see "give light side points/give dark side points" under their avatar.  Click one of those to give a point.  You can only give a member one point a day, and you can't do it through Tapatalk.

Here's what I'm talking about.  Hope it helps:

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice LE V5 - Fire Orange
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash on clash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

WISH LIST:  WAAAAY TO LONG TO POST HERE....

cwfox9
Knight Lance Corporal

Light Side Jedi

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 07:29:45 AM »

I don't know about unfollowing posts, but as far as the points go....if you look to the left of a member's post, you'll see "give light side points/give dark side points" under their avatar.  Click one of those to give a point.  You can only give a member one point a day, and you can't do it through Tapatalk.

Here's what I'm talking about.  Hope it helps:

As it does not show for me I have a feeling there is a new account restriction or something, are you aware of such a thing?

Lightsabers

Ordered
Mystery Box
Free Initiate

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 28

Scrapper

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2020, 07:54:44 AM »

Unfollowing Posts
I've seen a thread in this sub-forum regarding unfollowing posts from about a year ago and the feature not existing however has that changed since?
Mainly to see if I am able to stop receiving "new replies" for the I've read the rules post.

Appreciate the help

I'll second this. 

Mine:
-Fallen w/BRE, Obsidian Lite sound, BVA
-Dark Catalyst, Stunt, AS
Son's:
-Dark Initiate LE V4, Stunt, FO (x2)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 421

ASU Quidditch -- Brooms up!

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2020, 08:58:37 AM »

As it does not show for me I have a feeling there is a new account restriction or something, are you aware of such a thing?

There is no restriction.  Are you using an app, like Tapatalk?  If so, thatís the reason; Tapatalk is great for uploading photos without needing to find an image-hosting service, but it completely ignores points and everything on the left-hand side, as well as signatures.  If youíre using a web browser, then maybe play with the settings, to turn off adblockers (although there are no ads on this site to block or allow, and I have Safari running with AdBlock Plus and have no issues, so maybe other settings might be more effective).

Aeon LE v3 in Consular Green
Initiate v2 in Fire Orange
Initiate v2 in Arctic Blue
Dark Apprentice LE v5 in Adegan Silver
Azure Fallen (Diamond) in Dark Violet Amethyst
Frankensaber (Diamond) in Sentinel Yellow fading to Consular Green, with Guardian Blue FoC

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

cwfox9
Knight Lance Corporal

Light Side Jedi

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2020, 09:33:44 AM »

There is no restriction.  Are you using an app, like Tapatalk?  If so, thatís the reason; Tapatalk is great for uploading photos without needing to find an image-hosting service, but it completely ignores points and everything on the left-hand side, as well as signatures.  If youíre using a web browser, then maybe play with the settings, to turn off adblockers (although there are no ads on this site to block or allow, and I have Safari running with AdBlock Plus and have no issues, so maybe other settings might be more effective).

Na was just using the regular forum on Chrome however since I made that post saying it wasn't showing it's started showing and my "level" bar has gained a bit of green also since so not sure if a coincidence or they correlate.

Lightsabers

Ordered
Mystery Box
Free Initiate

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1763

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2020, 12:14:03 PM »

There is a level restriction for giving points. It's a relatively new implementation. Also you unfollow a post by clicking notify on the "REPLY | NOTIFY | MARK UNREAD | SEND THIS TOPIC | PRINT" links in the upper right of a thread.

-Ultra
Knob Creek Masonic Lodge #401
http://www.ultrasabers.com

cwfox9
Knight Lance Corporal

Light Side Jedi

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2020, 01:11:34 PM »

There is a level restriction for giving points. It's a relatively new implementation. Also you unfollow a post by clicking notify on the "REPLY | NOTIFY | MARK UNREAD | SEND THIS TOPIC | PRINT" links in the upper right of a thread.

Ta, looked at that before but when I first clicked it said enable notifications so I've now done it but twice for the one that says disable

Lightsabers

Ordered
Mystery Box
Free Initiate

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: