Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Can we see your collection, or maybe your top 10 favorite sabers??  (Read 3814 times)
Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2020, 03:04:46 PM »

Very nice. Always happy to see an Emperor's Hand.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2020, 10:05:32 PM »

Very nice. Always happy to see an Emperor's Hand.
Did I ever show you Lady's Hand?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2020, 02:07:48 AM »

Logos!! That is wicked.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2020, 08:30:03 AM »

Did I ever show you Lady's Hand?

Stunning!!

I almost pulled the trigger on an EH. But the inaccuracy of the switch saved my wallet xD

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2020, 08:37:56 PM »

Logos!! That is wicked.
That is now Kath's saber. She was the one that initially wanted the 'Gade pommel on the Hand. The emitter is a beast, so I started experimenting with different ones. Finally, I got her a Dominicide emitter to hold her promise ring for her birthday. That ended up completing it.

Stunning!!

I almost pulled the trigger on an EH. But the inaccuracy of the switch saved my wallet xD
Thanks. Screw accuracy. This saber is awesome.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2020, 01:20:49 PM »

That is now Kath's saber. She was the one that initially wanted the 'Gade pommel on the Hand. The emitter is a beast, so I started experimenting with different ones. Finally, I got her a Dominicide emitter to hold her promise ring for her birthday. That ended up completing it.
Thanks. Screw accuracy. This saber is awesome.
I get it xD
But it bummed me. I would love best of both worlds with a mix between US version and other guys version. Cherry picking the accurate parts of each. Oh well. I might just end up buying US version anyway =D

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Joey1234
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2020, 08:40:15 PM »

Hello US Community,

So I recently received all the lightsabers.  The experience has been amazing and everyone is correct, waiting for the sabers to arrive made me feel like a little kid.  Below are some pictures of my newly minted collection.

1. My Frankensaber looks AMAZING!!!  The combination of Brood Guard and War Glaive Claw looks very menacing.  The pommel looks like it would leave a good impression.  Whoever assembled my Frankensaber, kudos to you.
2. The Dark Omen was the one outfitted with the bells and whistle and it delivers.  I've since added the correct thundercats sounds etc etc.  My wife thinks its hilarious.
3. The other sabers have been combat tested by my kids and we are having a great time.  I can definitely recommend these grab bags and mystery sabers for actual use.  They are balanced and comfortable for combat and spinning.  Yea, I couldn't wait for Christmas.
4. Lastly, I've started to disassemble some of them for projects and I can tell you, the learning curve is high no matter what you see on the tube.  I'm glad I had the Dark Omen to be able to demo right away.

https://ibb.co/km7LwK9

https://ibb.co/pjCwDdY

https://ibb.co/5YrNMGZ

FYI: For those wondering, I ordered at the end of October 2020 and received the entire order 4 weeks later.  I ordered 1 saber with diamond controller and 8 mystery box sabers.  In addition, I also received 1 free initiate, 1 free grab bag, 1 free mystery box saber, and 1 free frankensaber.

Joey

PS: I tried to link some images, but it's not cooperating.  I'm using imgbb for what it's worth.  Let me know if you can shed any light on my error. 

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2020, 10:43:03 AM »

Very cool collection you have there. Really liked the Sword of Omens.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2020, 05:10:19 PM »

Hello US Community,

So I recently received all the lightsabers.  The experience has been amazing and everyone is correct, waiting for the sabers to arrive made me feel like a little kid.  Below are some pictures of my newly minted collection.

1. My Frankensaber looks AMAZING!!!  The combination of Brood Guard and War Glaive Claw looks very menacing.  The pommel looks like it would leave a good impression.  Whoever assembled my Frankensaber, kudos to you.
2. The Dark Omen was the one outfitted with the bells and whistle and it delivers.  I've since added the correct thundercats sounds etc etc.  My wife thinks its hilarious.
3. The other sabers have been combat tested by my kids and we are having a great time.  I can definitely recommend these grab bags and mystery sabers for actual use.  They are balanced and comfortable for combat and spinning.  Yea, I couldn't wait for Christmas.
4. Lastly, I've started to disassemble some of them for projects and I can tell you, the learning curve is high no matter what you see on the tube.  I'm glad I had the Dark Omen to be able to demo right away.

https://ibb.co/km7LwK9

https://ibb.co/pjCwDdY

https://ibb.co/5YrNMGZ

FYI: For those wondering, I ordered at the end of October 2020 and received the entire order 4 weeks later.  I ordered 1 saber with diamond controller and 8 mystery box sabers.  In addition, I also received 1 free initiate, 1 free grab bag, 1 free mystery box saber, and 1 free frankensaber.

Joey

PS: I tried to link some images, but it's not cooperating.  I'm using imgbb for what it's worth.  Let me know if you can shed any light on my error. 
That is a hellish looking Guard.

Sig by For Tyeth

Joey1234
Force Sensitive

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2020, 01:56:22 AM »

Very cool collection you have there. Really liked the Sword of Omens.

Thanks... when all of this blows over, I can't wait to invite the neighbors to a battle royale.  I'm still grinning from ear to ear whenever I go down to the basement to look at the Sword of Omens. 

tonyk17
Force Sensitive

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2020, 06:22:49 PM »

I posted this somewhere else yesterday, but I thought I'd share here, too.  Please ignore the '70s retro couch, I spent my money on sabers and not upholstery. Grin

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2020, 08:14:13 PM »

I posted this somewhere else yesterday, but I thought I'd share here, too.  Please ignore the '70s retro couch, I spent my money on sabers and not upholstery. Grin
Can anyone else see this? I got nothing.

Sig by For Tyeth

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2020, 08:36:44 PM »

Can anyone else see this? I got nothing.
No, I can't see them either.  :-/

BTW, the Renegade pommel on there is wicked.   Is is the large or small version?   I may need to get one for mine.   I have a War Glaive pommel on mine, but its just not quite right.   But that...   That's pure awesome.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1558

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2020, 09:47:28 PM »

Hi Joey1234, congrats on amassing such an impressive collection. Allow me to embed the images for you....

When using these photo hosting sites you need to make sure you have the URL link for the image not the gallery page. You need to open the image in a new window by Right Mouse clicking on the picture and selecting "Open Image in New Window" A new window will open with just the image contained in it (no gallery frames or controls) and it is the URL at the top of this new window you need to copy and paste into the [img] tabs - but first you need to delete the "s" from https so it reads http. If you do this, when you click preview you should see your images, if not, double check you have the correct link.

Congrats again and I hope your arsenal serves you long and well!

tonyk17
Force Sensitive

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2020, 09:30:58 PM »

I fixed my links:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: