Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Aeon v4 Review  (Read 519 times)
JediMasterJay
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

« on: October 24, 2020, 09:02:35 PM »

Hey forum!

Just got my Aeon v4 in today, and I love it! It's got the perfect weight for spinning (not very heavy at all) and it's got awesome choke points. I got basic sound, and I will say you can hear a slight difference from the premium sound (in my other saber) but I think sound is personal preference. It looks so awesome, and is so sleek. It is completely silver. Even though I didn't order windows or a silver switch (instead of the black one it comes with) I got both of those things. That was a very nice surprise! All in all, I love it! It is a perfect starter saber for anyone looking for one, because it is simple and easy to use. Overall, I love it!! If you copy and paste the links into the browser they should pop up. The first is just the Aeon and then the next is with my Azure Savior for comparison. I don't know how to attach photos otherwise.

file:///var/folders/9c/g1yt27qd3ybgf6dvjnq35sgm0000gn/T/com.apple.Safari/WebKitDropDestination-0rl0ehxH/IMG_4057.jpeg

file:///var/folders/9c/g1yt27qd3ybgf6dvjnq35sgm0000gn/T/com.apple.Safari/WebKitDropDestination-9KjOFkvP/IMG_4059.jpeg

My Collection: Azure Savior, Aeon v4

My Wishlist: Spectre, Fulcrum, Lost Gray, Dominix v4, Arbiter, and Phantasm
Initiate v3

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2020, 02:15:21 AM »

Glad to hear you're enjoying your new saber.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: