Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Is there any way to modify an order before it's been processed?  (Read 530 times)
AnomalousAllegory
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 28, 2020, 06:15:01 PM »

Hello, everyone! This is just a simple question, but for more context, I filled out an order for two lightsabers, one being a mystery box and the other being a Sentinel LE V5. However, I accidentally selected the wrong saber color for the Sentinel, and I was wondering if there was any way I could have it changed before it gets processed, after which, there's probably no hope of changing the color of the blade. (For extra context, I was going to order it with a Fire Orange blade, but accidentally left it on Guardian Blue...)

cwfox9
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

Light Side Jedi

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 06:48:50 PM »

Short answer: Yes, email info@ultrasaber.com

Long answer: Funny I also original ordered a Sentinel LE V5 in Fire Orange but I will warn it is on backorder at the moment and might be 10+ weeks, worth checking when you email them.
Additionally I added a lot to my order with additions to my lightsaber and additional extras so changing the blade colour should be easy and fine. Because of the likely wait time for your chosen hilt it will be even easier to be honest as it shouldn't be built for a while.

Lightsabers

Crimson Fallen - Fire Orange w Silver FOC, V4 Sound, Extra Dorinian Pommel
Sentinel V4 - Blazing Red, Stunt - Mystery Box
Initiate V3 - Adegan Silver, Stunt - Free Initiate

Tekablade
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2020, 08:41:55 AM »

I did this on Friday. Because of the long delay on one of my sabers, a Dominicide, I contacted US to see if the other was available and US replied that they had it in stock. So I emailed them that I would like to change the other saber to something they had in stock.

US gave me a list of sabers that were in stock that I could change to at no extra cost, but since the Dominicide was one of the more expenside sabers I thought why not go for broke and get a Flamberge V2. US had me use the Requisition Charge under the Lightsaber Parts - Lightsaber Parts and Supplies.

That same day my order was changed and now I just have to wait for them to assemble and mail it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: