Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Author Topic: 2020 Fall Raffle is here  (Read 5347 times)
Cecil_sith19
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2020, 06:03:52 PM »

i ordered a dark apprentice in blue violet amethyst with a dark dorinian pommel and a dominicide emitter as well ad a mystery box saber. excited to order them today!!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2020, 06:44:23 PM »

Can't wait to see that.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Cecil_sith19
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2020, 07:47:28 PM »

Sadly figured out that the emitter i was going to get with my saber i cant add as the emitter is non removable, was goping it would be able to skrew on so i wouldnt loose the cool windows. Its alright though saved 35 bucks. I also changed my order and got that same saber but with lite sound and a quick relese black finish coupler for when i order the second and complete my staff lol.

cwfox9
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

Light Side Jedi

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2020, 07:56:23 PM »

Sadly figured out that the emitter i was going to get with my saber i cant add as the emitter is non removable, was goping it would be able to skrew on so i wouldnt loose the cool windows. Its alright though saved 35 bucks. I also changed my order and got that same saber but with lite sound and a quick relese black finish coupler for when i order the second and complete my staff lol.

Ifyou can afford I'd recommend going for premium sound as you get more sounds, can edit and also I don't think the lite has a mute option in case you want to use without the sound. Also if you go premium go V4

Lightsabers

Crimson Fallen - Fire Orange w Silver FOC, V4 Sound, Extra Dorinian Pommel
Sentinel V4 - Blazing Red, Stunt - Mystery Box
Initiate V3 - Adegan Silver, Stunt - Free Initiate

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2020, 08:02:06 PM »

I think that I'll sit this raffle out HOWEVER, I nevertheless wish everyone participating good luck and--above all--to have fun  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2020, 08:59:38 PM »

Sounds cool. The Dark Apprentice looks awesome, in any color (Mine is Green), and the quick release coupler is a must if you want to quickly switch from staff to dual sabers.

I will add my caution about the sound though.

Lite sound is awesome, clear, and loud, however you only get one sound font and there is no volume control or mute

Premium Sound is better, IMO, because it comes with several sound fonts, one of which is mute, and you can edit the fonts for volume if you like. (I haven't found a way to change volume, except to mute, on the fly though) Also if one goes Premium Sound, v4 is only $10 more and gets you much more space for sounds, I believe both can hold 16 fonts.

My personal preference is Diamond, and yes I know it is expensive, I am attempting to save for a Azure Empress Diamond, but you can alter volume on the fly as well as change color/sound font presets.

An additional point: Flash on clash is really cool (IMO), though some color combos are jarring and the strobe can be intense.

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

Urban Bane
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2020, 06:09:26 PM »

It may have been a while since I posted, but I think I'm going to go ahead and pull the trigger on the azure grand master I've been eyeing for almost a year. Plus Ill get the raffle entry for a chance at a second awesome hilt. All Im waiting for is a reward card and I'll have the funds to basically not impact my budget. YAY!

In sadder news, found out that you cannot, in fact, use Amazon Gift Cards in conjunction with Amazon pay, which regrettably means I'm back on the sidelines.

Cecil_sith19
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2020, 06:49:00 PM »

Sounds cool. The Dark Apprentice looks awesome, in any color (Mine is Green), and the quick release coupler is a must if you want to quickly switch from staff to dual sabers.

I will add my caution about the sound though.

Lite sound is awesome, clear, and loud, however you only get one sound font and there is no volume control or mute

Premium Sound is better, IMO, because it comes with several sound fonts, one of which is mute, and you can edit the fonts for volume if you like. (I haven't found a way to change volume, except to mute, on the fly though) Also if one goes Premium Sound, v4 is only $10 more and gets you much more space for sounds, I believe both can hold 16 fonts.

My personal preference is Diamond, and yes I know it is expensive, I am attempting to save for a Azure Empress Diamond, but you can alter volume on the fly as well as change color/sound font presets.

An additional point: Flash on clash is really cool (IMO), though some color combos are jarring and the strobe can be intense.
I plan to get a premium sound dark apprentice maybe in a different color for my staff but I am too poor to afford the sound ones atm lol I did however order just in time for the fall raffle hopefully I’ll win something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2020, 10:29:27 AM »

So my will power and impulse control failed and I have entered this raffle. That darkside is alluring.

I had no specific thing I wanted so went with a trio of mystery boxes with heavy blades in hopes of something cool showing up.

I know the grab bag hilts would have been a better deal, but the chance for sound and the chance for a higher end hilt are too tempting for me. I even saw some people were getting some simple frankensabers earlier when stock was really thin.

Hoping to get a red saber since the BR sabers I have received are gifts I am holding for others, and maybe a SY one as well.

If by chance the force selects me for a prize with a choice, an Empress (any color), Savior (any color) or maybe a Renegade...

Wait...  maybe a Reaper! Or a... yeah there was reason I chose mystery boxes.

MTFBWY

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

silverking
Force Sensitive

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2020, 02:02:10 PM »

I ordered 8 basic sabers like aeon v2 as gifts between 2 orders. There are quite a few that I want for myself like the grandmaster, the princess, the emperes, the fallen. I just started collecting in june this year. I had the fallen in my first order and was way too impatient so I substituted for my first order. Waiting on azul emperas for the wife atm. But have 2 orders in the raffle. This is my first raffle. I ordered Christmas gifts to get in so nothing for me personal atm with holidays and the raffle chance is just a nice bonus. Good luck everyone!

Cecil_sith19
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2020, 09:43:48 PM »

Today is the end of the raffle tomorrow the winners will be decided good luck everyone and remember even if you don’t win you got yourself some awesome sabers!!

Obadiah333
Force Sensitive

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2020, 09:59:58 PM »

If I ordered in november but my order doesn't get processed until say december, am I still eligible for the raffle or will there be one in december that I qualify for?

Cecil_sith19
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2020, 11:07:56 PM »

If I ordered in november but my order doesn't get processed until say december, am I still eligible for the raffle or will there be one in december that I qualify for?
If you ordered within the raffle timeframe then you are entered into it each order is an entry into the raffle

Cecil_sith19
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2020, 11:08:45 PM »

If you ordered within the raffle timeframe then you are entered into it each order is an entry into the raffle but you have to use the code for the raffle in the coupon section of your order

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2020, 06:28:54 AM »

Well errrr... I might have been weak enough to try entering the raffle at the last minute. code applied. We'll see...

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up