Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Author Topic: 2020 Fall Raffle is here  (Read 5244 times)
JediMasterJay
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2020, 11:17:58 PM »

Yeah it's two diff dates, I see that. If not today, let's hope for tomorrow!

My Collection: Azure Savior, Aeon v4

My Wishlist: Spectre, Fulcrum, Lost Gray, Dominix v4, Arbiter, and Phantasm
Initiate v3

Cecil_sith19
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2020, 11:19:33 PM »

Yeah it's two diff dates, I see that. If not today, let's hope for tomorrow!
Hopefully tomorrow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanielJHC
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2020, 09:47:02 AM »

Im in. Ordered the The Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Archon v3.1 a spare Z-Pommel-DarkGlaive and Z-Pommel-DorinianDark to add to my collection.
Can't wait to get them on the wall.  Grin

Saber Addict

Cecil_sith19
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2020, 09:08:42 PM »

I WON FOURTH PLACE IN THE RAFFLE!? OMG THIS IS MY FIRST RAFFLE ABD I WON A PRIZE!!!

JediMasterJay
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2020, 02:44:17 AM »

I WON FOURTH PLACE IN THE RAFFLE!? OMG THIS IS MY FIRST RAFFLE ABD I WON A PRIZE!!!

CONGRATS CECIL!  Grin Grin Grin

My Collection: Azure Savior, Aeon v4

My Wishlist: Spectre, Fulcrum, Lost Gray, Dominix v4, Arbiter, and Phantasm
Initiate v3

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2020, 03:16:14 AM »

Congrats to all the winners.  Specially those who are first time winners.

Fourth Prize is awesome. Some nice options in the Grab Bag Sabers.

Will post pictures when my prize arrives. Fourth Prize here too. Kinda hoping for something in a Red Blade.

Always fun to see what people get.

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

Cecil_sith19
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2020, 03:45:39 AM »

Congrats to all the winners.  Specially those who are first time winners.

Fourth Prize is awesome. Some nice options in the Grab Bag Sabers.

Will post pictures when my prize arrives. Fourth Prize here too. Kinda hoping for something in a Red Blade.

Always fun to see what people get.
They said it would be shipped with my original order and that will ship in 2-3 business days so sometime
Next week really excited and hoping for a dark hilt in any dark side color red orange purple

Cecil_sith19
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2020, 03:48:05 AM »

Congrats to everyone who won he sure to post pictures when you get your prize so excited to see what everyone got!!

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2020, 07:45:22 PM »

My fourth prize saber is an Apprentice v5 with a Silver A/V Switch, a Catalyst Pommel, and a Consular Green Blade.

And the rest of the winning order:
Initiate v4 Guardian Blue, Apprentice v4 Fire Orange, and Prophecy v3 Consular Green

Happy with the results and happy they have arrived.

Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

Cecil_sith19
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2020, 12:21:55 AM »

Here’s my winning order

I think the LE one is my prize but I’m not sure. The only one that I’m for sure I know what it is is mine the dark apprentice V5 in blue violet amethyst and a black at switch. Could you guys help me out with the others, it’s my first time. The blue one has to be my second favorite for comfort, but my second overall favorite is the LE next to my apprentice v5. The red one is nice as well and I haven’t seen that hilt in any unboxing video I’ve seen. I’m honestly just happy I got all different colors!! I would also like to note that all my sabers other than mine came with AV switches. I also got two blade plugs a circle plug and a regular plug, a black finish quick release coupler, and a covertec clip as my apprentice has a covertec wheel.

Cecil_sith19
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2020, 12:22:57 AM »

My fourth prize saber is an Apprentice v5 with a Silver A/V Switch, a Catalyst Pommel, and a Consular Green Blade.

And the rest of the winning order:
Initiate v4 Guardian Blue, Apprentice v4 Fire Orange, and Prophecy v3 Consular Green

Happy with the results and happy they have arrived.
Huh that’s odd my prize was consular green as well and also a v5 I wonder if all 4th place winners got v5’s

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2020, 01:28:18 AM »

Hiya Cecil-Sith19

Just looking at your sabers and they are all very nice.

Looks to me like you have a:

Dark Apprentice v5 with a Dark Dorinian Pommel - Blue Violet Amethyst
-Very nice saber

Aeon v5 LE - Consular Green
-Looks amazing, but be careful with the grip when using it. The downward claws on the emitter are potentially damaging (I have a Dominix v5 the all black version and it is beautiful, but I need to watch where I hold it.) The claws can be turned around to reduce this issue though, if you are so inclined. Personally I wouldn't, since I love how it looks. The gold is striking.

Prophecy v3 - Blazing Red (Looks like it is missing the Covertec Wheel like mine was)
-I haven't played with the one I got yet, but initial impression is comfortable and a nice looking hilt

Aeon v4 with windows - Guardian Blue
-This is one of the most comfortable hilts in the US line. Great for spinning or sparing with great hand positions for one or two hands.

They are all great Sabers. Congrats on your win.

Cecil_sith19
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2020, 02:44:23 AM »

Hiya Cecil-Sith19

Just looking at your sabers and they are all very nice.

Looks to me like you have a:

Dark Apprentice v5 with a Dark Dorinian Pommel - Blue Violet Amethyst
-Very nice saber

Aeon v5 LE - Consular Green
-Looks amazing, but be careful with the grip when using it. The downward claws on the emitter are potentially damaging (I have a Dominix v5 the all black version and it is beautiful, but I need to watch where I hold it.) The claws can be turned around to reduce this issue though, if you are so inclined. Personally I wouldn't, since I love how it looks. The gold is striking.

Prophecy v3 - Blazing Red (Looks like it is missing the Covertec Wheel like mine was)
-I haven't played with the one I got yet, but initial impression is comfortable and a nice looking hilt

Aeon v4 with windows - Guardian Blue
-This is one of the most comfortable hilts in the US line. Great for spinning or sparing with great hand positions for one or two hands.

They are all great Sabers. Congrats on your win.
I thought that the aeon was an Initiate v5 lord I’m dumb. It is a very nice saber it’s my second favorite out of the bunch, I do however know about the claws. I follow a guy on YouTube who does unboxing videos and we had a conversation about the claws on the Aeon v5 LE and he said if I switch the claws around I can’t duel with it. I love the Dark apprentice v5 with the Dark Dorinian pommel I chose and customized that one myself and I love how striking the purple is and I didn’t mind the extra 20 dollars for the upgrade. The Aeon v4 with windows is my favorite hilt though super comfortable in the hand will probably be getting more of Thoes hilts to be honest.

Thank you so much for letting me know what sabers I got! I have only just started my addiction- I mean my journey down ultrasabers and I plan on gettin many more!

Congratulations on your haul as well you got some nice looking sabers too. Smiley

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2020, 05:57:56 AM »

Congratulations to all the winners. Love the pics.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: