Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sound Mystery Saber  (Read 775 times)
Aloha Jedi
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 06, 2020, 06:12:38 PM »

Took the plunge and ordered my first duel worthy saber. Felt very well made. Slightly modified Apprentice V4 in Blazing Red with light sound?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 06:42:47 PM »

Nice.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

cwfox9
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

Light Side Jedi

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 07:17:56 PM »

Took the plunge and ordered my first duel worthy saber. Felt very well made. Slightly modified Apprentice V4 in Blazing Red with light sound?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That will be a Sentinel V4 with a Silver AV Switch and Windows added, very nice, funnily the MB I got a week ago had the exact same saber with Blazing Red however mine was only a stunt one. It's a really nice saber, good size and if you want to, a good base for adding some customization to it.

Lightsabers

Crimson Fallen - Fire Orange w Silver FOC, V4 Sound, Extra Dorinian Pommel
Sentinel V4 - Blazing Red, Stunt - Mystery Box
Initiate V3 - Adegan Silver, Stunt - Free Initiate

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2021, 12:43:31 AM »

Building a nice little collection for yourself there! I had to do a doubletake because I own an Apprentice V4 but it is indeed (as mentioned previously) a Sentinel V4 you've got there. It's easy to mistake the two, but that second groove/depression under the activation switch gives it away. Saw you ordered that Graflex SE but I'm assuming don't prefer it because of the large ridges protruding from the hilt making it awkward to wield/handle? With any luck your next mystery box will pay off as well.

Since it seems like you have an interest in dueling I wish you good fortune eventually finding a group to participate in or a sparring partner. May the Force serve you well in your pursuit of excellence.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2021, 01:01:52 PM »

Nice Sentinel V4  you have there, it's one of my favorite original designed lightsabers from Ultrasabers. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: