Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: MASS EFFECT: LEGENDARY EDITION announced  (Read 716 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« on: November 07, 2020, 08:34:45 PM »

After years of clamouring from fans, Bioware finally announced today (N7 day) that a remaster of the Mass Effect trilogy is coming.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-11-07-bioware-announces-mass-effect-legendary-edition

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 01:38:00 AM »

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!

Haven't been this excite for a game for a while! hoping they streamline all three as much as possible so you can play through your character seamless as can be.  Arguably the best space opera video game ever.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 09:48:02 AM »

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!

Haven't been this excite for a game for a while! hoping they streamline all three as much as possible so you can play through your character seamless as can be.  Arguably the best space opera video game ever.
From what I've read, they are working on graphics and textures  ME2 and ME3 play fine, but I suspect they will roll on ME1 to bring the gameplay/firing/powers more inline with the latter two games.

They also said that all DLC content, weapons and armour will be included as standard. Which is awesome as I never got the chance to play any of the ME2 dlc.

Cannot wait to romance Tali and Liara again and kill off Kaiden the bore.

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 12:31:19 AM »

From what I've read, they are working on graphics and textures  ME2 and ME3 play fine, but I suspect they will roll on ME1 to bring the gameplay/firing/powers more inline with the latter two games.

They also said that all DLC content, weapons and armour will be included as standard. Which is awesome as I never got the chance to play any of the ME2 dlc.

Cannot wait to romance Tali and Liara again and kill off Kaiden the bore.

Yeah  an upgrade of ME1 to the 2/3 system would be excellent and streamlined, especially the inventory as I recall it was a bit over the top.

To be honest some of the ME2 DLC was hit and miss, the character ones (Katsuni and Zaaed) were great the others not so much.  but it is still the whole tale in one place.

bye bye Kaiden lol.   My hope are that the new game is a true successor in the spirit of being a new trilogy/saga to follow your character over multiple games, I'm guessing Andromedda has been left behind.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2020, 07:26:32 AM »

My hope are that the new game is a true successor in the spirit of being a new trilogy/saga to follow your character over multiple games, I'm guessing Andromedda has been left behind.
You never know. The new game could be a prequel set during the war with the Turians.

To be honest some of the ME2 DLC was hit and miss, the character ones (Katsuni and Zaaed) were great the others not so much.  but it is still the whole tale in one place.
I was chatting with a friend online and it seems I have played some of the ME2 dkc  but not Arrival or Firewalker. Will be interesting too see what those dlc are. Not gonna complain about having more Mass Effect to play.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: