Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Blade stuck in hilt  (Read 1019 times)
TinyPotato
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 08, 2020, 12:17:42 AM »

So, I am hoping this is the right area, I am looking for some technical help  Grin. I just received my order and mainly happy with it. I ordered the Fallen hilt with 2 different blade sizes (mainly because depending on my mood, I like to have either a smaller or larger blade). After fiddling around a bit, I went to try and take out the smaller blade that the lightsaber came attached with and replace it with the larger one. I took out the retaining screw and checked all around to see if anything else could possibly hold it in and nothing seemed liked it. I gave it a decent pull and started hearing a noise that sounded like plastic was scrapping against metal. Went to go look and now there are some marks where something is scrapping against the blade (it doesn't bother me too much as the hilt does hide it. But now I am concerned at figuring out if I can get the blade out without causing any more/major damage to either the hilt or blade. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TinyPotato
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 01:13:35 AM »

Good news, I managed to get the blade out  Grin, just scratched up the blade a lot  Cry. it seems a couple of the screws that hold in the guards for the emitter dug a bit into the tunnel for the blade and any time you try to place a new blade in they just seem to scrape and scratch up the blade.

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 07:48:25 PM »

Glad you got it figured out!

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: