Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Post #1 :)  (Read 3960 times)
DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2020, 08:43:08 PM »

At least I'm not alone then.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2020, 03:08:29 PM »

brain fart or glitch?? my reply on a different posted end up here.  Sad

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2020, 12:52:50 AM »

brain fart or glitch?? my reply on a different posted end up here.  Sad
Wow, no joke. You're right, I blame lack of meaningful sleep. Mixed with stress, mistakes can be made. Good catch, I followed along and we both did it. Didn't mean to Dale. It'd be funny if it wasn't so disconcerting.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Grundith
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

Peace is a lie.

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2020, 06:06:07 AM »

Still need schooled on rp within the forum.

🌜👿😈👿😈🌛

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2020, 12:49:07 PM »

Still need schooled on rp within the forum.
Hey Grundith, If you're interested in RP on the forum click the Home icon (White House) in the top left. Then scroll down most of the way to the Role Playing Forums, read up and ask your questions in "Role Playing Questions and Help- Get Started Here" section. I believe once you've spent enough time getting all your questions answered and figuring things out you MUST then go to the "RP Training and Probationary Section" before entering the actual RP sections and topics. Once you've been appropriately schooled and trained in the rules/staying in character, plus figuring out which sections are children sections and not. That sort of thing, but I'm not personally 100% sure on protocol since I have not participated there yet. Check those 2 areas out 1st in the right order and people should be able to guide you toward success. That's where I'm pretty sure the majority of the RP is happening/done on the Forum anyway. Best of luck enjoying that experience and building your character.

ColDaleH
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2020, 07:47:28 PM »

Hey all. I have my Initiate lightsaber after a maga speedy delivery.  looks even more impressive in the flesh (or metal) . I'm figuring out all the programmable features on blade colour and saber sound. (Now the weekend is here I have some time.) . Anyway here is the saber (Along with the Stunt saber I won in the raffle)

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/BbSD7FfZ/DSC-0012.jpg]

[url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/rmCx9JbY/DSC-0010.jpg

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2020, 08:19:04 PM »

Luck, very nice, congratulations.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2020, 11:16:02 PM »

Hey all. I have my Initiate lightsaber after a maga speedy delivery.  looks even more impressive in the flesh (or metal) . I'm figuring out all the programmable features on blade colour and saber sound. (Now the weekend is here I have some time.) . Anyway here is the saber (Along with the Stunt saber I won in the raffle)

http://i.postimg.cc/BbSD7FfZ/DSC-0012.jpg

http://i.postimg.cc/rmCx9JbY/DSC-0010.jpg

Hey Col, glad you got everything and threw up some photos too. I have trouble posting links a lot of the time depending on what I'm trying to do... so I noticed yours were broken when I tried to use them. After checking them out and dissecting them a bit I found the images. I reposted them via your quote right here, in a format that should me a usable hyperlink now. If you try it out, find that acceptable maybe this can help you a bit? Best tool I've found to make sure your own links work is the "preview" feature once you get the links ready to post, to verify they work properly. This might help you be successful in the future. Embedding a purely static picture is still not working out easily for me, but at least I could assist here. Jealous of your luck with getting those extra lightsabers, looking good. Soon I should have some pics of my own to post.

ColDaleH
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2020, 06:44:19 PM »

Hey Col, glad you got everything and threw up some photos too. I have trouble posting links a lot of the time depending on what I'm trying to do... so I noticed yours were broken when I tried to use them. After checking them out and dissecting them a bit I found the images. I reposted them via your quote right here, in a format that should me a usable hyperlink now. If you try it out, find that acceptable maybe this can help you a bit? Best tool I've found to make sure your own links work is the "preview" feature once you get the links ready to post, to verify they work properly. This might help you be successful in the future. Embedding a purely static picture is still not working out easily for me, but at least I could assist here. Jealous of your luck with getting those extra lightsabers, looking good. Soon I should have some pics of my own to post.

Thanks that certainly helped. easier than trying to put the right /img in the right place with the correct link cmd line. Crikey , not encountered anything so clunky and long winded since the days of DOS. But the tool you mentioned really makes things smoother.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2020, 09:16:23 PM »

Thanks that certainly helped. easier than trying to put the right /img in the right place with the correct link cmd line. Crikey , not encountered anything so clunky and long winded since the days of DOS. But the tool you mentioned really makes things smoother.

I'm just a learner at the feet of For Tyeth in that regard, I was rusty and in no way an adept at accomplishing photo and video embedding when I got here. I suppose since I've had a good deal of constructive assistance I'm simply paying it forward to make the community better as a whole (if I can anyway). Had a cousin or 2 travel out your way, I admit even tough from the outside the "dangers of the environment" make it seem like a death trap it's still been added to my bucket list. Gotta be beautiful more often than not, or at the very least worth seeing. Sorry, I love the idea of travel; it enriches the soul to experience other cultures. Once things calm down it'll be worth it I suppose. Glad you enjoyed your purchase like I have.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: